dell up3214q or dell u3014 or dell p2715q or dell p2414q

project101.work

hi guys! i have a question and i need your advise.

im a designer using adobe products, and sometimes 3d application also a gamer.

im planning to get a monitor and connect to my laptop (MSI gt60 i7-3630qm / nvidia gtx 680m / 15.6" /12gm ram)

i cant decide what to use or is this compatible with my laptop (dell up3214q or dell u3014 or dell p2715q or dell p2414q)

also my reason to buy monitor is because i want to have a 2nd monitor. so i can work in big screen

and for my laptop screen i can read the instruction or details that im working on my 2nd monitor.

this is my option (dell up3214q or dell u3014 or dell p2715q or dell p2414q)

please kindly give me advise..

thank you best regards :)

According to http://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gtx-680/specifications the 680M can output to any of those monitors via HDMI but not VGA.

These all feature HDMI inputs, so will all work with your gt60 laptop.

These panels are all very similar and almost come down to size. If you can fit a a 32" display and like large displays, and have a lot of $ to spend, then go with the UP3214Q.

I personally think it is way to highly priced for the features it gives.

The benefits to a smaller display is higher pixel density, and space savings. If you're gonna be up close then I would recommend the 24". If 24" seems to small, I'd go with the 27". The 30" seems to be a pretty old SKU, and the 3214Q seems ridiculously high priced.

hi guys thanks to your reply.very helpful. I think i go for u2715q. what you think? U2715H DELL? Even its not g sync?

Thank you in advance!