Wondering what I should upgrade

So basically I have had this setup for a couple of months.. Works amazing, Pimped it out and what-not.  I want to know what you guys think for a 400 budget.  feel free to recommend any upgrades or anything of the sort.

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/rB4bD3

Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/rB4bD3/by_merchant/

CPU: AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 ATX AM3+ Motherboard

Memory: G.Skill NS Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory

Memory: Crucial 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory

Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 270X 2GB HAWK Video Card 

Case: Antec One ATX Mid Tower Case 

Power Supply: Corsair Builder 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply

Optical Drive: LG WH12LS38 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 

Total: $394.73

CPU: AMD FX-6300 @3.8 GHz     |     Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper Evo 212     |     RAM: G.Skill NS Series 4x4GB      |       Motherboard: GIGABYTE 990FXA     |     Case: Antec One     |     Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 270x HAWK    |    PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G2    |     HDD: 1 WD Black (Programs Files), 1 WD Caviar Blue (Boot)     |     KB & M: Cooler Master Storm Devastator Blue     |     Speakers: Logitech Z506     |     UPS:  CyberPower 1500w     |

Every time you use comic sans, one programmer dies.

@Knaj thanks.  I have a budget for $200 to upgrade, sorry about the confusion.  I had a $400 budget to build it.  After time has passed, I've gotten more money to make upgrades

CPU: AMD FX-6300 @3.8 GHz     |     Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper Evo 212     |     RAM: G.Skill NS Series 4x4GB      |       Motherboard: GIGABYTE 990FXA     |     Case: Antec One     |     Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 270x HAWK    |    PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G2    |     HDD: 1 WD Black (Programs Files), 1 WD Caviar Blue (Boot)     |     KB & M: Cooler Master Storm Devastator Blue     |     Speakers: Logitech Z506     |     UPS:  CyberPower 1500w     |

@mider

You've got a decently solid build, especially for $400. Only thing I would recommend is a 120GB SSD for your OS drive, you'll see a nice increase in overall system responsiveness with one. An aftermarket cooler like the Hyper 212 or better would be a good idea too, your motherboard is a good one for overclocking that FX 6300.

The New Machine: Intel 11700K / Strix Z590-A WIFI II / Patriot Viper Steel 4400MHz 2x8GB / Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC w/ Bykski WB / x4 1TB SSDs (x2 M.2, x2 2.5) / Corsair 5000D Airflow White / EVGA G6 1000W / Custom Loop CPU & GPU

The Rainbow X58: i7 975 Extreme Edition @4.2GHz, Asus Sabertooth X58, 6x2GB Mushkin Redline DDR3-1600 @2000MHz, SP 256GB Gen3 M.2 w/ Sabrent M.2 to PCI-E, Inno3D GTX 580 x2 SLI w/ Heatkiller waterblocks, Custom loop in NZXT Phantom White, Corsair XR7 360 rad hanging off the rear end, 360 slim rad up top. RGB everywhere.

@mider

Decent setup! Can i ask you a question? You have different memory sticks it seems. How is that working out for you? Any issues?

As for suggestions with 200$ you could get a SSD or the Hyper 212 cooler like @ApolloX75 said. The cooler for me is a must. It will give you headroom for OC and is a very good one to purchase. You can also keep it if you plan to to get a different CPU & Motherboard combo later on. If you are willing to overstep the 200$ budget you could get a R9 380 (like this one for 230$ http://pcpartpicker.com/part/gigabyte-video-card-gvr938g1gaming4gd ). However if you upgrade to something stronger you should get a different PSU later on (EVGA, Seasonic are some brands that come to mind). The CX series are not particularly famous  :D

The CX series are not particularly famous  :D

Well they're famous for failing spectacularly, I guess that counts.

So I guess you could say they're infamous. :P

The New Machine: Intel 11700K / Strix Z590-A WIFI II / Patriot Viper Steel 4400MHz 2x8GB / Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC w/ Bykski WB / x4 1TB SSDs (x2 M.2, x2 2.5) / Corsair 5000D Airflow White / EVGA G6 1000W / Custom Loop CPU & GPU

The Rainbow X58: i7 975 Extreme Edition @4.2GHz, Asus Sabertooth X58, 6x2GB Mushkin Redline DDR3-1600 @2000MHz, SP 256GB Gen3 M.2 w/ Sabrent M.2 to PCI-E, Inno3D GTX 580 x2 SLI w/ Heatkiller waterblocks, Custom loop in NZXT Phantom White, Corsair XR7 360 rad hanging off the rear end, 360 slim rad up top. RGB everywhere.

Decent setup! Can i ask you a question? You have different memory sticks it seems. How is that working out for you? Any issues?

The different memory sticks works perfectly fine, as long as they are the same type.  Mine are DDR3-1600.  I've had 4 different computers, this preforms better than anything I've ever had (usually 8GB)

Get some more G.Skills memory and get rid of that random 1x4GB stick. You could take advantage of dual channel memory. I would also consider a better graphics card. It's up to you which one but you could sell the 270X for even a bigger budget. You can even upgrade to an FX-8350. It would be perfect to take advantage of your 990 chipset. In other words sell the GPU and CPU, get the same G.Skills RAM kit, then analyze your money and decide which GPU is best for you.

P.S. If you have any leftover money, you should get an SSD to run your OS and games. Just get the cheapest one you can find, as long as your taking advantage of flash memory technology its an upgrade

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely buy an aftermarket CPU cooler and an SSD. The CM Hyper 212 EVO is a popular budget cooler ($35 seems to be the norm), and you can find 240GB SSDs for as low as $70. A better cooler means you can safely overclock your CPU higher, and an SSD will be a huge overall improvement to your computer's responsiveness. If you want, you can also purchase a better thermal paste (I suggest this: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/arctic-cooling-thermal-paste-acmx4) That'll leave you an extra $90-100 for whatever else you may have in mind. For the biggest gaming performance upgrade, you could sell your current graphics card ($140 seems like a reasonable price as long as your card is in good condition), pool the money, and buy a better card (you should be able to get the R9 380, as suggested by Sa'eed).

CPU - Intel i7-4790k | CPU Cooler - Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z97-HD3 (Rev 2.0) | RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB (2x8) DDR3-1866 | Storage - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD | Graphics Card - EVGA GeForce GTX 980ti SC | Case - Fractal Design Define R5 w/Window (Black) | PSU - EVGA 750W B2 | Display - Acer K272HUL | Keyboard - E-Element RGB | Mouse - Logitech g502 | Sound - Klipsch ProMedia 2.1/Fostex TH-x00/Sennheiser HD595