Anyone know if these will fit?

Wondering if anyone has the Enthoo Evolv ATX case and/or knows if two 360mm rads can fit at the same time, one in the front and one on top. I will be using ridged tubing.

I'll attach a very high detail and techincal diagram of what I plan on doing.

post-239214-0-96345900-1438395973.png

Well like always you can always plan it, but on the way you will need to change some stuff, but idk if you can take out the HDD cage.

Well like always you can always plan it, but on the way you will need to change some stuff, but idk if you can take out the HDD cage.

Yeah I'm trying to get an idea on things. I know you can take out the bottom HDD Cages for mounting the rad in the front. I keep refreshing Newegg and Amazon every day to see when the ATX verison of the Evolv series is available in the US. I plan on buying the case then doing everything I can to plan everything out.

Yeah I'm trying to get an idea on things. I know you can take out the bottom HDD Cages for mounting the rad in the front. I keep refreshing Newegg and Amazon every day to see when the ATX verison of the Evolv series is available in the US. I plan on buying the case then doing everything I can to plan everything out.

well since I have a school iPad I currently can't search up YouTube vids right now. The best you can do is find YouTube vid with a person doing a build on your case, and see if it would work. That's what I would do.

well since I have a school iPad I currently can't search up YouTube vids right now. The best you can do is find YouTube vid with a person doing a build on your case, and see if it would work. That's what I would do.

HC did a review on the case and I've been checking stuff out on it. Although googling "Evolv atx dual 360mm rads" doesn't bring up much

HC did a review on the case and I've been checking stuff out on it. Although googling "Evolv atx dual 360mm rads" doesn't bring up much

coming from a 13yr old okay don't get mad.

On the website is says

Cooling:

- Optimal airflow - Direct airflow to CPU / GPU

- Comes with 3 Phanteks premium fans

2x PH-F140SP in front (140mm)

1x PH-F140SP in rear (140mm)

-Phanteks’ PWM hub included

- 3 different installation areas for radiators

(120mm or 140mm form factor).

- Reservoir mounting locations

- Pump Bracket with vibration dampers

coming from a 13yr old okay don't get mad.

On the website is says

Cooling:

- Optimal airflow - Direct airflow to CPU / GPU

- Comes with 3 Phanteks premium fans

2x PH-F140SP in front (140mm)

1x PH-F140SP in rear (140mm)

-Phanteks’ PWM hub included

- 3 different installation areas for radiators

(120mm or 140mm form factor).

- Reservoir mounting locations

- Pump Bracket with vibration dampers

It's all good, I looked that up before and emailed phanteks. It just takes them a week to get back to me lol. Figured I'd try to get some info from actual users

It's all good, I looked that up before and emailed phanteks. It just takes them a week to get back to me lol. Figured I'd try to get some info from actual users

Alrighty, best luck!!!!!!