ASUS PB278QR Height

Go to solution Solved by Glenwing,

Yes, 550mm is the maximum height. The stand has about 150mm of height adjust if I remember correctly, so you should be just fine.

The QR uses a slightly different panel, but it shoudn't look much different. The main change is a flicker-free backlight is used in the QR.

I'm looking at abuilding a first computer and currently I'm looking at monitors. I have decided to go 1440p, and was thinking the Asus pb278qr. The only problem I am facing is that my desk has a height of 500mm as there is a shelf on it. The height of the monitor with the stand is 552.3mm. So, I have no idea if it'd be to tall for it. I do think that it must mean it's max height though since you can adjust the height. What do you think? 

Also what is the different between the QR model and the normal Q model? Thanks.

I'm looking at abuilding a first computer and currently I'm looking at monitors. I have decided to go 1440p, and was thinking the Asus pb278qr. The only problem I am facing is that my desk has a height of 500mm as there is a shelf on it. The height of the monitor with the stand is 552.3mm. So, I have no idea if it'd be to tall for it. I do think that it must mean it's max height though since you can adjust the height. What do you think? 

Also what is the different between the QR model and the normal Q model? Thanks.

Q vs QR is only a difference of controls.

your only option is to get a mount and mount it lower and negating the stand all together. 

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it's stupid.  - Albert Einstein

Yes, 550mm is the maximum height. The stand has about 150mm of height adjust if I remember correctly, so you should be just fine.

The QR uses a slightly different panel, but it shoudn't look much different. The main change is a flicker-free backlight is used in the QR.