TES : Anthology announced

ixi_your_face

TES_Anthology_group_ESRB.jpg

Oh lord, what have they done?! It has everything. Now nobody is gonna see me for 4 years!

Also, Slick Think you'll like this :P

Link : http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/08/01/bethesda-reveals-the-elder-scrolls-anthology

Thoughts on this? Will you fork over another few £/$/€ for TES!?

($88 AUS)

($79.99 US)

(£52.91 estimated)

(€60.55 estimated)

Thanks fox :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Added to main post. :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

One and two are free. Morrowind and Oblivion you can get for about $10 for the GOTY/Deluxe, and Skyrim you can get the Legendary edition on sale as well. That will bring the cost under $80.

Also...if you are an elder scrolls fan, you'd have all these anyway.

However, if you don't want to bother with Steam(except Skyrim), buy it, I believe these are DRM free(except Skyrim).

Very very excited, will probably buy it !

One and two are free. Morrowind and Oblivion you can get for about $10 for the GOTY/Deluxe, and Skyrim you can get the Legendary edition on sale as well. That will bring the cost under $80.

Also...if you are an elder scrolls fan, you'd have all these anyway.

However, if you don't want to bother with Steam(except Skyrim), buy it, I believe these are DRM free(except Skyrim).

Arena & Daggerfall I believe do not work with Win7, the versions in the collection should work however.

Arena & Daggerfall I believe do not work with Win7, the versions in the collection should work however.

It runs on Win7, just not natively.

xZq54QW.png

Now, if it worked natively, then this could get a bit interesting.

Even though i have 3, 4, 5 and can just get a dos emulator to get 1 and 2 i want this on my shelf. The maps are cool i all ready have the skyrim map.

My rig  case- Graphite 600t white CPU-i5 3570k OC 4.0Ghz RAM- 8gb Vengeance memory HDD-WD Black 1tb PSU-tx650 GPU- MSI 770 gameing edition 2gb , gtx 650 1gb Motherboard- asrock extreme 3 z77 Fan controller- NZXT sentry lx CPU cooler- H60 Peripherals- g300 mouse G630 headset k70 silver cherry mx red switches  my free nas nas Case- Dell something.. Ram- 8 gb ecc ddr 2 CPU - Pentium D 3.0ghz HDD currently 160 gb adding 3tb wd red “Sucking at something is the first step to being sorta good at something” –Jake the Dog

HASUIFHIASHFoiaghs8ftyq1287t64y8712tyro8igh1ifo8gty8oeyghftr08pawnthyor348c7nhuya9p385rbny-a9p132y5p9baq216yb59p262346g3247b3gtaq9pw3htr8792dfq9834t5hy80q72ty05408q2y7354ofqh245yoaw845t

Edit 1 : I'm excited

Edit 2 : I'm gonna buy 2 and leave 1 wrapped

Edited by Slick
clarification

Slick will call off for work... prepare for a stream with Linus alone ;)

So many things I could write here... things like this.

I'm buying it even though i've already got them - the box. 

I have most of them but I'm definitely buying this :lol:.

I have been putting off geting Skyrim for a while.

The time has come...

| GPU: GT 650M | CPU: i5-3210M | Excuse my language, sometimes I can be pretty vulgar.

Slick will call off for work... prepare for a stream with Linus alone ;)

He might take a few months off work.

Overpriced, i see ~~70$ for QuakeCon Pack on Steam right now.

So... If Jesus had the gold, would he buy himself out instead of waiting 3 days for the respawn?

CPU: Phenom II x6 1045t ][ GPU: GeForce 9600GT 512mb DDR3 ][ Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P ][ RAM: 2x4GB Kingston 1333MHz CL9 DDR3 ][ HDD: Western Digital Green 2TB ][ PSU: Chieftec 500AB A ][ Case: No-name without airflow or dust filters Budget saved for an upgrade so far: 2400PLN (600€) - Initial 2800PLN (700€) Upgraded already: CPU

Overpriced, really?

Every TES game, each easily over 100-250 hours of gameplay in each, with all the expansions and mods for morrowind/oblivion/skyrim, i'd say this is a bargain.

Frankly i'm surprised they never priced it at or over £100

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Overpriced, really?

Every TES game, each easily over 100-250 hours of gameplay in each, with all the expansions and mods for morrowind/oblivion/skyrim, i'd say this is a bargain.

Frankly i'm surprised they never priced it at or over £100

What few years ago was a standard, today is an absurd gameplay feat you wanna pay PREMIUM for? Surprising.

And yes that's overpriced considering all of them were alreayd cheaper or free to get (Buggerfall, Arena are downloadable from dev's website).

And the 70$ QuakeCon pack bears an unbelievably higher value having all of that and MUCH more.

I'm talking this:

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/29705/?snr=1_614_615_quakecon1_616_2

So... If Jesus had the gold, would he buy himself out instead of waiting 3 days for the respawn?

CPU: Phenom II x6 1045t ][ GPU: GeForce 9600GT 512mb DDR3 ][ Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P ][ RAM: 2x4GB Kingston 1333MHz CL9 DDR3 ][ HDD: Western Digital Green 2TB ][ PSU: Chieftec 500AB A ][ Case: No-name without airflow or dust filters Budget saved for an upgrade so far: 2400PLN (600€) - Initial 2800PLN (700€) Upgraded already: CPU

The Elder Scrolls simply cannot be overpriced, deal with it.

Does anyone know if there's gonna be a TES VI ?

Cooler Master 690 II Advanced - I5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz - Geil Enhance Plus 1750Mhz 8Gb - ASUS ENGTX 570 DCUII - MSI Z68aGD65 - Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B - Samsung 830 128gb and Crucial m4 128gb - much other stuff not worth mentioning

The Elder Scrolls simply cannot be overpriced, deal with it.

Does anyone know if there's gonna be a TES VI ?

Yes there is one in development right now, TES Online, the biggest crap made out of one of the biggest franchises ever. Hahaha. (Yes I am hating on TES Online for it will be another mediocre MMO and it wont have anything to do with TES same as SW: TOR had nothing to do with one of best RPGs ever, SW:KOTOR 1&2 besides some references).

Yes there is one in development right now, TES Online, the biggest crap made out of one of the biggest franchises ever. Hahaha. (Yes I am hating on TES Online for it will be another mediocre MMO and it wont have anything to do with TES same as SW: TOR had nothing to do with one of best RPGs ever, SW:KOTOR 1&2 besides some references).

No but I mean is there gonna be a REAL TES VI that continues the legacy of morrowind, oblivion and skyrim? (not online)

Cooler Master 690 II Advanced - I5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz - Geil Enhance Plus 1750Mhz 8Gb - ASUS ENGTX 570 DCUII - MSI Z68aGD65 - Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B - Samsung 830 128gb and Crucial m4 128gb - much other stuff not worth mentioning

No but I mean is there gonna be a REAL TES VI that continues the legacy of morrowind, oblivion and skyrim? (not online)

Who knows? I am obviously pointing out the direction TES is heading. Bethesda felt like making lots of money off the fans of TES so they are doing it right now with that MMO.

I expect it to be great failure.

Who knows? I am obviously pointing out the direction TES is heading. Bethesda felt like making lots of money off the fans of TES so they are doing it right now with that MMO.

I expect it to be great failure.

I too am sceptic; I played WoW quite a bit back in the day, and after like a year and a half it just got kinda boring and I moved to other games. Since then, no Mmorpg has been able to give the same excitement that WoW did when I first started playing the game.

I fear this is going to be another WoW clone, in which only people that are able to play all day long can be good and the others just get stomped on :/

I too am sceptic; I played WoW quite a bit back in the day, and after like a year and a half it just got kinda boring and I moved to other games. Since then, no Mmorpg has been able to give the same excitement that WoW did when I first started playing the game.

I fear this is going to be another WoW clone, in which only people that are able to play all day long can be good and the others just get stomped on :/

If you aren't able to put down time in becoming good at the game in order to get good equipment or what ever, you simply don't deserve it. Look at WoW now, epics do NOT mean anything anymore. Before you could look up to that guy in full T3 or T6 and say, "I want to get there some day". Now it is just "meh".

In WoW there are plenty of guilds that clear all heroic content by only raiding 2 days a week. These players are top tier players who do not have a lot of time to play the game. If you are able to reach their skill level you will still be able to get good equipment. Saying "I don't have time" is just stupid, you are basically saying that you freaking suck.

World of Warcraft is no longer the way you described it.

| GPU: GT 650M | CPU: i5-3210M | Excuse my language, sometimes I can be pretty vulgar.

It's a collector's item, if you're not a fan of the franchise it doesn't make sense to buy it but there are many people who are and wouldn't mind paying the money.

It's a collector's item, if you're not a fan of the franchise it doesn't make sense to buy it but there are many people who are and wouldn't mind paying the money.

Except I am a fan and I call this a totall rip off, QuakeCon Pack is so much cheaper and offers looooooots of more content. :)

If you aren't able to put down time in becoming good at the game in order to get good equipment or what ever, you simply don't deserve it. Look at WoW now, epics do NOT mean anything anymore. Before you could look up to that guy in full T3 or T6 and say, "I want to get there some day". Now it is just "meh".

In WoW there are plenty of guilds that clear all heroic content by only raiding 2 days a week. These players are top tier players who do not have a lot of time to play the game. If you are able to reach their skill level you will still be able to get good equipment. Saying "I don't have time" is just stupid, you are basically saying that you freaking suck.

World of Warcraft is no longer the way you described it.

It's been five years since I played the game and back then it was like I described. It was a lot of fun when I first got into it, you know discovering new things with your friends etc. Back then I had time to play a lot, but right now, with university and all, I don't want to spend the little time I have into one game. WoW is not a game in which you can hop on once a week for an hour or two and play along with the big guys. I am not saying it isn't a good game, on the contrary I had LOTS of fun with it, but what I'm afraid of is that The Elder Scrolls Online will be a game just like WoW and that it won't bring much new to the table