Plextor M6e M.2 128 GB vs Samsung 850 Evo 500 GB (Main focus gaming)

Hey guys. First post on The Linus Tech Tips Forums. Very exciting!  :)

I would like a second opinion on this:

With the release of Windows 10, I am condering getting a new upgrade to my PC in the form of a new SSD, so that I can fully take advantage of the new operating system. I currently only have a 128 GB OCZ Vertex 4 SSD for my OS in my rig, and a 1TB WB Black HDD for everything else, and I thinking about replacing the SSD with a new one, and put the old one into my laptop. As I have a Asus Maximus VII Hero, which have a M.2 Port, I am considering getting a M.2 SSD in the form of a Plextor M6e 128 GB SSD for the OS, as I would really like to try to use my M.2 Port. I will supplement the Plextor with with a Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD for games other high performance applications, while I will use my current 1TB HDD will for storage. But here is the question:

Will there really be a noticable difference in speed if I use a Plextor M6e versus a Samsung 850 EVO, or should I instead get a single Samsung 850 EVO and use that for both my OS, games and other high performance applications? My main focus is gaming, but I would also like to have a smooth and fast user experience when I am not gaming.   ^_^

EDIT: Forgot to remove the format. The original text had a greyish background. 

Well, think about it like this..

Do you want to boot up windows in 15 seconds or 10? I would just stick with the 850 evo :)

Ok, sounds fair. I will stick to the Samsung 850 Evo. Thanks for the advice.  ;)