Sold P.C= BrokenHeart

shawn finkenstead

Well as the title states I had to sell my comp. Being a Dad comes first. I got a little carried away with spending and my funds were low and my daughter got sick. She started having Gallbladder issues and needed surgery. Tried to take out a quick loan but they weren't moving fast enough and the deductible was holding us up. So I couldn't make her wait 3 days for the loan so the P.C had to go. It has been a little while since her surgery and she is doing great so it was worth it without a doubt. Don't know why I posted this other than my broken heart. Because my comp was strong! O well things can only be better the next time.

I7 5820k, Asus X99 Sabertooth, 980Ti Classified, 32gb Gskill Ripjaws 4, Corsair Rm1000i, Samsung 950 Pro, Custom Loop Xspc Cpu Block Ek Gpu Block, Windows 10, Define S. Acer Predator XB271HU

You should always plan accordingly for any medical/legal issues or "Acts of God" so to speak with a financial "cushion" in case. Though sadly, proper Economics can't always play a role in real life.

Sucks, hopefully you can rebuild a bigger and badder PC in the coming months. At least your daughter is fine!

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

you did the right thing, now you can look around for deals for even PC.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

aww but you did the right thing

I know I did! Just trying to think about what's next! Gaming laptop like the G751 or Gt80 titan. The new Aio from Msi that can take a full size gpu. Not sure!

I7 5820k, Asus X99 Sabertooth, 980Ti Classified, 32gb Gskill Ripjaws 4, Corsair Rm1000i, Samsung 950 Pro, Custom Loop Xspc Cpu Block Ek Gpu Block, Windows 10, Define S. Acer Predator XB271HU

Hooray for insurances

Good job man, you did the right thing.

You should always plan accordingly for any medical/legal issues or "Acts of God" so to speak with a financial "cushion" in case. Though sadly, proper Economics can't always play a role in real life.

Sucks, hopefully you can rebuild a bigger and badder PC in the coming months. At least your daughter is fine!

I am usually that guy that plans things out. Just got to carried away with vacations and such.

Hooray for insurances

Good job man, you did the right thing.

Gotta love deductibles!

I am usually that guy that plans things out. Just got to carried away with vacations and such.

Fair enough. I'm happy that at least the main issue at hand was handled and your daughter is feeling better.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Well as the title states I had to sell my comp. Being a Dad comes first. I got a little carried away with spending and my funds were low and my daughter got sick. She started having Gallbladder issues and needed surgery. Tried to take out a quick loan but they weren't moving fast enough and the deductible was holding us up. So I couldn't make her wait 3 days for the loan so the P.C had to go. It has been a little while since her surgery and she is doing great so it was worth it without a doubt. Don't know why I posted this other than my broken heart. Because my comp was strong! O well things can only be better the next time.

happy to hear shes doing well buddy.

america is shitty for hospital fees, we dont get robbed in the uk.

Gpu: MSI 4G GTX 970 | Cpu: i5 4690k @4.6Ghz 1.23v | Cpu Cooler: Cryorig r1 ultimate | Ram: 1600mhz 2x8Gb corsair vengeance | Storage: sandisk ultra ii 128gb (os) 1TB WD Green | Psu: evga supernova g1 650watt | Case: fractal define s windowed |

Maybe if you had the NHS?

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Fair enough. I'm happy that at least the main issue at hand was handled and your daughter is feeling better.

Yeah she is great! Running around like nothing happened!

Thank you all for the good wishes for her. The LTT family js enormous!

Maybe if you had the NHS?

It's so strange, I watched a documentary about this massive hospital (basically a patient farm) in LA and the guy got out his credit card to pay the assistant at the end and I just felt so uncomfortable.

Thank God for not having to pay

It's so strange, I watched a documentary about this massive hospital (basically a patient farm) in LA and the guy got out his credit card to pay the assistant at the end and I just felt so uncomfortable.

Yet all people seem to do is complain about how slow it is.

I'd rather wait an hour to use the X-ray machine than pay £XXXX for the privilege. Okay emergencies are different, but you get what you pay for and we uh, don't pay :D

Back on topic, well done sir. Commendable actions.

CPU: AMD 7800X3D Motherboard: NZXT B650E RAM: 32GB 5600 30-CL Corsair Vengeance DDR5 GPU: MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 2070 PSU: Corsair RM850i Monitor: Samsung 27" 4K thing Cooling:Noctua Chromax Black NH-D15: Case: NZXT H510 Black

This was the one time I wish I wasn't against credit cards!

Good to hear she is getting back on track, and its stories like this which make me thankful my country has the NHS

Things happen and well family and health come first always

Yet all people seem to do is complain about how slow it is.

It's mostly slow because of how mismanaged it is, no government has really cared about it or given enough money to do what it needs to do.

I'd do the same. I love to play but my kids comes first.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

• 3 months later...

It's mostly slow because of how mismanaged it is, no government has really cared about it or given enough money to do what it needs to do.

Sorry to necro this old thread but new build coming soon. Posted specs in New build planning.