How tall?

RandomLurker

So I watch one of the vlog (5?) for the new office and Linus mentioned that Luke will not hit his head in the bathroom which brings me to my question.

How tall is Linus?

How tall is Luke?

And who is the tallest person at Linus media group?

I think luke is 6ft 3 or something I would imagine linus is like 5ft 10ish (these are just guesses) I think luke's the tallest. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

luke's the tallest. 

he's like 6ft and some change. 

i don't know what that is in canadian. 

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

I think luke is 6ft 3 or something I would imagine linus is like 5ft 10ish (these are just guesses) I think luke's the tallest. 

5ft10? bitch please I would be surprised if he is taller than 5ft4.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

5ft10? bitch please I would be surprised if he is taller than 5ft4.

maybe 5ft 6 we'll settle on a middle ground. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

luke's the tallest. 

Canada still uses the imperial system when it comes to height.

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

i say 5ft 8. 

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

He's about this.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Canada still uses the imperial system when it comes to height.

that was a dumb american joke.

good thing i learned feet , us Europeans here *cough not Britain* only know height in cm

I didn't know what to put here...

good thing i learned feet , us Europeans here *cough not Britain* only know height in cm

inches, because americans are too big to measure our junk in cm. 

sounds like a regular linus size yeah.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

luke's the tallest. 

LOL "in canadian". most of us mesure our height in standard but i think you are looking for the word metric.

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

Survived the Survivor 2299

Audio Engineer, Lighting Programmer, Video Engineer, FOH.

LOL "in canadian". most of us mesure our height in standard but i think you are looking for the word metric.

it's a joke. i call the land canadia as well. 

that was a dumb american joke.

I know. :D

I find it weird that Canada uses imperial for height and weight. Everything else is in metric.

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

you are lucky i am not from DR Congo 

I didn't know what to put here...

Actually one could say that you still use inches to overcompensate since you end up rounding up 5.2 inches to 6 inches, a lot more left to margin of error than the rest of us civilized metric system users  :lol:

-------

Current Rig

-------

you are lucky i am not from DR Congo 

lol true that. 

Well we're not super comfortable being Europeans, so yeah...

Thanks for the quick replies. Now I have something to compare when they display hardware and the office.

I know. :D

I find it weird that Canada uses imperial for height and weight. Everything else is in metric.

Too much industrial/buisness crossover with the US, kinda just incorperated it into our lives

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

Survived the Survivor 2299

Audio Engineer, Lighting Programmer, Video Engineer, FOH.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the quick replies. Now I have something to compare when they display hardware and the office.

Just thinking the same.  I hope I am a close size to Luke because chairs to comfortably fit tall people are hard to find.  A search found this thread allowing me to then view a video of luke sitting in his chair to see how well he fits.  At least my nephew and wife got new chairs and I am ordering a Maxnomic as soon as the new wall colors are decided.