The Hangar - FSX Enthusiast Club

AlwaysFSX

I still haven't stood next to one of those in person to see just how big they are..

aVSt6HA.jpg

Airframe: Airbus A380-800

Think it was flying at 3500ft?

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

Sat on the exact same plane when I went to China. Still got the picture on my instagram lol

11311653_382078228659548_1292891059_n.jp

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

That's big. Wow.

Yeap.

Bigger than the 747 and longer too

~~~SnapDragon~~~

Yeap.

Bigger than the 747 and longer too

Must be a ton of fun to land.

Don't you just love it after spending 30 min in a mission you go near a try and the game says you crashed and you have to do it again? Ahhhh, fsx realism.... ;)

CPU - i5-8400 , Motherboard - ASROCK Z370 Killer SLI, RAM - 2x8 GB DDR4 2400mhz , GPU - EVGA GTX 950 SC, Case - SilentiumPC PAX M70 Pure Black V2 Storage - 240GB SanDisk SSD, 1TB WD Blue, PSU - bequite! 600w Pure Power 10, Display - Dell P2417H, Cooling - bequiet! Pure Rock, Keyboard - Viper V730, Mouse - natec Genesis G55, Sound - Philips MCD712, OS - Windows 10 Professional 64-bit

Don't you just love it when your engines die because that stupid woman picked up a cursed statue and you crash in a jungle? :P

Must be a ton of fun to land.

Well it does weigh over a few tons so yeah kindda.

Here's my latest landing:

https://youtu.be/0UeyoSrf2g0

~~~SnapDragon~~~

I'm not very good at landings.. :lol: Or color settings apparently.

I'm not very good at landings.. [emoji38] Or color settings apparently.

Your visual approach seems fine. I was on ILS so I got the localizer and glideslope to guide me.

~~~SnapDragon~~~

Your visual approach seems fine. I was on ILS so I got the localizer and glideslope to guide me.

The landing was pretty harsh though, I was paying too much attention to the pretty colors in the third person view instead of the cockpit view to make sure I leveled out.

The landing was pretty harsh though, I was paying too much attention to the pretty colors in the third person view instead of the cockpit view to make sure I leveled out.

I usually have FS Recorder on during approach so I can replay back for the pretty colours. :D

~~~SnapDragon~~~

I usually have FS Recorder on during approach so I can replay back for the pretty colours. :D

I just had the full color range option enabled by accident in OBS so my colors are really off. I fixed it after I saw that it was wrong.

I just had the full color range option enabled by accident in OBS so my colors are really off. I fixed it after I saw that it was wrong.

Just install sweetfx or enb and you'll get even prettier colours. I use an ENB I got from a flight sim website. Kindda forgot the name.

~~~SnapDragon~~~

Just install sweetfx or enb and you'll get even prettier colours. I use an ENB I got from a flight sim website. Kindda forgot the name.

Tried one, got a lot of black lines, too lazy to look for another.. xD

Also, does this ever happen to anyone:

Fly over a small unlit airport in the night to find where to land, circle around and you completely miss the thing in the dark.

Tried one, got a lot of black lines, too lazy to look for another.. xD

Also, does this ever happen to anyone:

Fly over a small unlit airport in the night to find where to land, circle around and you completely miss the thing in the dark.

Probably has something to do with the DirectX 9 renderer. I use a DX10 specific version of ENB so it goes well with the DX10 preview I'm running.

~~~SnapDragon~~~

Probably has something to do with the DirectX 9 renderer. I use a DX10 specific version of ENB so it goes well with the DX10 preview I'm running.

Well I did get a dx9 version.

Well I did get a dx9 version.

Well then I'm baffled. LOL

~~~SnapDragon~~~

Well then I'm baffled. LOL

Things that should work break for me. :D

Yes I totally ripped that off the car thread, please don't run after me with pitchforks @techswede kthx.

Flightsim-x-largelogo.jpg

I recently bought that game. I have no free time to play it at the moment :(

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I recently bought that game. I have no free time to play it at the moment :(

Find time, sink hours and hours in to it :P

I wish I could play a flight simulator, but I think it will be really hard with keyboard or xbox gamepad.......

PC Specs   - Black and White Build

Intel Core i5 4690k MSI Z97S Krait LGA 1150

Crucial Ballistix Sport 1x8GB 1600MHZ

Sapphire Radeon R9 270 (Will be upgrading this soon)

EVGA 500W PSU

Phanteks Enthoo Pro - White