Windows 10

Gix7Fifty

So glad I did not install the RTM, so many issues, I will let you people work it out for free. I messed around with it in a virtual machine. So how long do you people expect to work out all the issues?

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

Most issues I've encountered were easily resolved.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

No issues. These 'issues' have the easiest fix. Microsoft wasn't expecting people to be this stupid.

post-2597-0-88162200-1438327308.jpg

I've been using the RTM for several weeks now. No problems.

post-2597-0-88162200-1438327308.jpg

The forum right now is definitely biased for sure. A lot of posts ranting about how Win10 sucks. How many problems they have. How Edge sucks. No posts on good/satisfactory experiences that people have.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

No real issues here either.

Small issues here and there, but nothing that would prevent me from using the OS.

Example of "small" issues that have a easy fix or workaround :

-Input Indicator in the Systray keeps coming back when I reboot, even though I disable it each time.

-Pin codes don't work on a microsoft account if, somehow, your device refuses to connect to the god damn wifi, on the login screen, ugh. How does that even work, you'd think it was the other way around.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro