Windows 10 update failed. Possible issue with XMP?

I used a tool (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10) to create a USB flashdrive in which to install Window's 10 onto my desktop (many reasons as too why I did it this way, used my laptop to create the drive). When I got home from school, I plugged in the drive, opened the administrator only executable and watched as Windows 10 begun to download onto my computer. When it got too the stage where you can no longer use your PC and it is the only thing on the screen with the circle advancing through the three sections towards 100%. The computer restarted, as expected, but when it went to come back on, there was no display and my main central monitor (out of three) said, 'no input detected', before seemingly finding something but then going back to previous. I waited for a while, hoping it would do something, but resorted by holding down the power button. I was well aware at the time that this would be a very bad idea for the Window's update and I would have too start again. When I turned the computer back on, post codes ran normally but there was no display too the monitor, no BIOS or anything. I opened up my side panel and had a look inside, no abnormality's, so I tried again, with the same result. My motherboard has a switch for XMP and a button 'MemOK'. I flicked the switch to turn XMP off and hit the MemOk button just too see. This time, I got a display. It told me that it was reverting to a previous version of Windows. At the lockscreen (which looked completely normal) I logged in as usual to Windows 8.1, which took strangely far longer than usual. When I got in I was prompted with a black screen and a small popup in the middle telling me why Window's 10 had failed and when (on first reboot). A link on the popup opened Chrome, but so far that is all I have been able to do, with my desktop and taskbar replaced simply with a black screen (control + alt + delete works too). I am going to now try and restart my computer and see what happens but just wanted to post this now in case it is an issue others may incount or if anyone can help me get my desktop back if it does not work.

**After restart everthing has come back in Windows 8.1***

Thanks heaps

(Sorry, don't have time to read over what I wrote, hope its understandable)

I used a tool (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10) to create a USB flashdrive in which to install Window's 10 onto my desktop (many reasons as too why I did it this way, used my laptop to create the drive). When I got home from school, I plugged in the drive, opened the administrator only executable and watched as Windows 10 begun to download onto my computer. When it got too the stage where you can no longer use your PC and it is the only thing on the screen with the circle advancing through the three sections towards 100%. The computer restarted, as expected, but when it went to come back on, there was no display and my main central monitor (out of three) said, 'no input detected', before seemingly finding something but then going back to previous. I waited for a while, hoping it would do something, but resorted by holding down the power button. I was well aware at the time that this would be a very bad idea for the Window's update and I would have too start again. When I turned the computer back on, post codes ran normally but there was no display too the monitor, no BIOS or anything. I opened up my side panel and had a look inside, no abnormality's, so I tried again, with the same result. My motherboard has a switch for XMP and a button 'MemOK'. I flicked the switch to turn XMP off and hit the MemOk button just too see. This time, I got a display. It told me that it was reverting to a previous version of Windows. At the lockscreen (which looked completely normal) I logged in as usual to Windows 8.1, which took strangely far longer than usual. When I got in I was prompted with a black screen and a small popup in the middle telling me why Window's 10 had failed and when (on first reboot). A link on the popup opened Chrome, but so far that is all I have been able to do, with my desktop and taskbar replaced simply with a black screen (control + alt + delete works too). I am going to now try and restart my computer and see what happens but just wanted to post this now in case it is an issue others may incount or if anyone can help me get my desktop back if it does not work.

**After restart everthing has come back in Windows 8.1***

Thanks heaps

(Sorry, don't have time to read over what I wrote, hope its understandable)

i have no idea xD