Anyone know how to clean a Fabric Office chair?

inactive account

So I've had this office chair for about a year now, and I'm a bit of a clumps.
Water stains, milk stains (milk from the cereal) and like some other drink that I don't know what it's called in English.

If there is any way I could clean up the chair and get rid of the stains that would be nice.

4OHq6VX.png

wgXTSGK.png

honestly that's nothing. i eat pretty much everything on my chair, so there's like chocolate, cola, white chocolate, yogurt, burrito (frozen lol) ice cream, milk, and strangely, deodarant. it's a mess. i'm tempted to just buy a new one.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

ya, i'm not going bother renting a steam cleaner just to clean an office chair. But I will considerate if they aren't any other ways

Regular fabric or carpet cleaner is good with a brush and some elbow grease, it might take a few times to get all that off though.

I would vacuum it to suck up any loose dirt then spray fabric cleaner, agitate the stains, then wipe clean.

If you pick up a pet fur attachment for a vaccuum cleaner with spinning brushes like this one

21ESca8IniL.jpg

It will take about 80 percent of the crap off. Then give it a once over with carpet cleaner or something and it'll be good as new

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Maybe with steam/water and a lot of time.

honestly that's nothing. i eat pretty much everything on my chair, so there's like chocolate, cola, white chocolate, yogurt, burrito (frozen lol) ice cream, milk, and strangely, deodarant. it's a mess. i'm tempted to just buy a new one.

Yeah "yogurt"

If you pick up a pet fur attachment for a vaccuum cleaner with spinning brushes like this one

21ESca8IniL.jpg

It will take about 80 percent of the crap off. Then give it a once over with carpet cleaner or something and it'll be good as new

Just curious but how would that help remove the stains? Isn't it for removing pet hair?