Is media player being removed in win 10?

I have heard rumors of media player being scrapped from Win 10. I use that as my main player and also was wondering if movie maker was going to stay. Are any of them being removed? 

Nope, media player is here

Media center is gone but who was using that anyway? Oh yeah, and it was gone in Windows 8

4W2jCMr.png

Media player is in Windows 10. \
Movie Maker is not.

Windows media center is not.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

There is Media player, i upgraded from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro and i have media player.

Oh yeah, and it was gone in Windows 8

What world do you live in?

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.

What world do you live in?

You had to pay for Professional and then another update pack if you wanted it in Windows 8 so I'm gonna count it as gone.

Thank you all for the replies, and thank you all for answering so quickly, I had another topic that had not yet been answered in audio, but I suppose that was just the time I posted it, thank you all for the fast answers.