WYR Day 146: Free Willy

Tocsin_786

_../|_

='__   _~-.

\'  ~-`\._

|/~`

.    .    .    .    .

_.`(._.`(._.`(._.`(._.`(._

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

_../|_

='__   _~-.

\'  ~-`\._

|/~`

.    .    .    .    .

_.`(._.`(._.`(._.`(._.`(._

the kid from free willy was actually in my cousins band as the bass player.

askdjfasdf

Kill Barney. I've always wanted to kill something tall/human-height and purple.

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

the kid from free willy was actually in my cousins band as the bass player.

thats insanely cool. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

wanna kill tinky winky with me? (the purple tele tubby) 

thats insanely cool. 

just a bit theyre not around anymore but still was a good band

askdjfasdf

one eye one horned flying purple people eater?

askdjfasdf

Kill barney (assuming it's the dinosaur from the show).

I would also like to personally torture the people who made gullah gullah island, to death.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

"I love you, you love me

Let's get together and kill Barney"

[...]

-Anonymous, redacted, as a parody to that one Barney song

Do little kids now a days even know who Barney was?

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

giphy.gif

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

Who are those people ?

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Who are those people ?

Willy is that famous African American actor. What's his last name? Smitty? Smite?

Barney is that Neil Patrick Harris guy.

Willy is that famous African American actor. What's his last name? Smitty? Smite?

Barney is that Neil Patrick Harris guy.

But Barney was already killed once by Rosamund Pike ... 

I'll free Willy then ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

But Barney was already killed once by Rosamund Pike ... 

Movie of the year 2014.

am i the only one when i saw "Free willy" and got excited...... if you know what i mean......

| NZXT H440 | AOC e2450Swd, AOC 2436V, RCA 42" LED TV | AMD 8320E | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 |MSI GeForce GTX 960 Titanium OC 4GB | Corsair CX 750 | 3 TB WD Green and PNY XLR8 240GB SSD | Windows 10 Pro | Ramaxel RMR5030ME68F9F1600 - 4GBx2 |Logitech G710+|Logitech G502 | Astro A40 | Blue Snowball Ice |

Conspiracy to commit murder. Watch what you say on the internet. 

Manneeeee youre gettin hella lazy with these WYR

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Movie of the year 2014.

Are you ready for her next movie ?

Conspiracy to commit murder. Watch what you say on the internet. 

always lookin out, thank you.