Worth getting Freesync Monitor without AMD GPU?

I've been looking to add a monitor to my current setup, but i'm kind of torn between a few monitors.

I have around 500 CAD to spend, and I am torn between two things... Refresh rate and resolution.

The only way I can have both with my budget is the Acer XG270HU, which is a freesync 1440p 144hz monitor.  I don't have the extra money to get a swift or a predator, nor do I have an AMD graphics card.

Is 1440p 144hz worth getting even without freesync? or should I just choose between a 4k monitor or a 1080 144hz one?

I've been trying to make a decision for months now, so please leave your best suggestion down below. Thanks!

I've been looking to add a monitor to my current setup, but i'm kind of torn between a few monitors.

I have around 500 CAD to spend, and I am torn between two things... Refresh rate and resolution.

The only way I can have both with my budget is the Acer XG270HU, which is a freesync 1440p 144hz monitor.  I don't have the extra money to get a swift or a predator, nor do I have an AMD graphics card.

Is 1440p 144hz worth getting even without freesync? or should I just choose between a 4k monitor or a 1080 144hz one?

I've been trying to make a decision for months now, so please leave your best suggestion down below. Thanks!

what  about a G-sync display?

The XB270HU is still good if you want a 144hz 1440p IPS monitor. There aren't any other options in its price range, so its good.

This; if there aren't better options for the price or equal options for cheaper, having freesync won't matter. Unlike g-sync, manufacturers don't need to pay a fee to implement freesync.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

what  about a G-sync display?

the high res G-sync displays are out of my price range.

The XB270HU is still good if you want a 144hz 1440p IPS monitor. There aren't any other options in its price range, so its good.

This; if there aren't better options for the price or equal options for cheaper, having freesync won't matter. Unlike g-sync, manufacturers don't need to pay a fee to implement freesync.

The XG270HU is a different monitor from the XB270HU.