Windows 10 Internet Boke

dark_xzyph3r

Hey guys my boy updated to Windows 10 and his internet has been off and on alot and usually breaks when he is on skype.. His internet is fine for his Laptop and everybody else when his breaks on his computer

Pls Follow your own posts!      Chief Engineer for my School Studio, Own my own Home Studio also. I also do requests for Remixing songs too :D Storage Server: Mobo: Supermicro X8SIA-F Case: Some Supermicro 1U case Drives: 3x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM drives, 1x 3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM CPU: Intel Xeon X3430 2.4GHz Ram: 2x Kingston ECC 2GB sticks

Hey guys my boy updated to Windows 10 and his internet has been off and on alot and usually breaks when he is on skype..

check drivers

check drivers

We already did.. I had him uninstall all network drivers and re install them and he is still having the issue..

Pls Follow your own posts!      Chief Engineer for my School Studio, Own my own Home Studio also. I also do requests for Remixing songs too :D Storage Server: Mobo: Supermicro X8SIA-F Case: Some Supermicro 1U case Drives: 3x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM drives, 1x 3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM CPU: Intel Xeon X3430 2.4GHz Ram: 2x Kingston ECC 2GB sticks

We already did.. I had him uninstall all network drivers and re install them and he is still having the issue..

wifi/ethernet

wifi/ethernet

Ethernet

Are you using Bitdefender by any chance? 

You must "Quote" to get my attention​.

~IBIubbleTea - 20/07/2014 

Are you using Bitdefender by any chance? 

No

check around google see if anyone with the same motherboard or ethernet drivers are having issues.  if they are surely theyll be vocal about it.

installing the old drivers or did you check for updated drivers for your mobo?

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1