Looking for 3 teammates from GN3 to MG2 [EU]

Me and a friend (both GNM) are looking for 2 or 3 people to play matchmaking with. We're tired of losing 2/3 of the matches because we have 3 teammates who are little kids or russians that get like 1 kill per 4 deaths avg.. Every match we have to carry and still lose. My friend got deranked to gold nova master because of it. We are both from Belgium and speak dutch natively but we talk english in game so anywhere in EU is fine. Obviously we don't want the same "bad" novas or mg's to join us but if you feel the same about solo queuing, and you want to be in a team with some basic strats and aim then play with us and decide for yourself. BTW we don't think we are the best Gold novas or anything, we're still noobs but we try to win every game and not have to worry about carrying 3 players every match. Msg me I will reply questions and give out steam profile.

Hello there, I`ve been playing CS:GO since middle feb. this year, started in silver and worked my way up from there... i`m currently legendary eagle but i will probably smurf so we get used to each others play style.

A bit about myself: i'm 28 years old (so, yeah, not a kid) and i`m Romanian (again, sorry to "disappoint" i'm not russian) my english isn't flawless, i`m pretty good with grammar but i still have the ruski style accent since i`m from eastern EU.

My steam account name is jesseeee (i have Heath Ledger as joker as my avatar)

I can use Skype, TS, mumble or any 3rd party software since this is a team communication type of game.

I like your attitude and hope to see you ingame. PS. if it comes to it, i will not boost you, in my opinion it is useless to boost someone beyond their actual skill level.

May the low latency be with you.