My list of Bluetooth Speakers around 100 or below .

Ridska

Was to lazy to write it on this post so I'll just put a picture of it....

=_=.. (-._.-)

Mmmh k baii .

P.s give a shout out if you don't like the list or just wanna help by improving.

Stay groovie

post-144483-0-55874700-1438286949_thumb.

post-144483-0-55874700-1438286949_thumb.

(⌐■_■) 

Ue mini boom

"Just go Android (Glorious Android Masterrace)"

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge 64GB

PC "SkyT": Radeon 390, i5 6600K, NZXT H440 Razer 

Ue mini boom

While I would or could put it on the list I do things a bit differently. i fixate it on " going off road " as in when some one buys a best beats headphones , I buy something that people have never heard before and Never tired. So the Logitech is a bit over rated but I would not mind putting it There.

(⌐■_■) 

While I would or could put it on the list I do things a bit differently. i fixate it on " going off road " as in when some one buys a best beats headphones , I buy something that people have never heard before and Never tired. So the Logitech is a bit over rated but I would not mind putting it There.

Op, are you a hipster? I mean I don't often do the same, but that's because "going off road" from popular brands usually means better value and bang for your bucks not for the sake of it. Also what is this list even for? Are you looking to buy one or making a guide for bluetooth speakers under $100? If it's the latter I see no reason to exclude the mini boom.

Op, are you a hipster? I mean I don't often do the same, but that's because "going off road" from popular brands usually means better value and bang for your bucks not for the sake of it. Also what is this list even for? Are you looking to buy one or making a guide for bluetooth speakers under $100? If it's the latter I see no reason to exclude the mini boom.

You can call me a " HiFi guy with hipster motives "

And the reason of this post is for me to make a list of Bluetooth Speakers is that I am going to buy or pick one from the list and buy one for my self and after that, post my research aka " findings " in the LTT forum Rather than deleting it all that research . and. Why do I go " off road " you might ask ?! It's because some one out there has to find the diamonds between the rough and worthless ones.

P.s , Yes I will put the UE mini boom in the list as a alternative excellent mention .

(⌐■_■)