I'm probably getting an alienware alpha.

Go to solution Solved by BigDay,

the only game i play on my pc is league of legends with friends. Only game that gets 60 fps xD. I played xbox 360 last summer but sold it cause i didn't have enough time to play it. A ps4 seems really nice but im afraid i wont have enough time for it. But in the holidays i get bored from league and want to play something else. But my pc sucks. So i wanted a new pc. Found out that saving up 700-800 euro will take like 2 years and stopped the search for a custom pc. Then i found the alienware and its nice cause it has windows and steam. So i can play league when in school and games like gta v in vacations. And then some people say its not good and i can start over. Now maybe the alienware or the ps4. But ps4 games are pretty expensive. But it still looks nice. What i can also do is get the ps4 and pay monthly. And slowly save up for a nice gaming pc. Playing both league and ps4 games. Or i get the alienware and have a new pc + gaming. But i think i'll be dissapointed by the performance of the alienware. With the ps4 i buy a game and know i can run 100%. Any thoughts or tips?

i think you're going to be disappointed by the performance of the alienware pc. At least with PS4, you know it's going work right out of the box. I would go with a console for now and then save up for a good PC when you can.

yeah 400 euro ps4. Might aswell get this then...

if i had to go back in time and play video games again, i would just play console. less headache. you don't have to worry about your pc not working properly, overclocking, etc. console is so easy and fun. pc's are a pain.

BigDay

if i had to go back in time and play video games again, i would just play console. less headache. you don't have to worry about your pc not working properly, overclocking, etc. console is so easy and fun. pc's are a pain.

the only game i play on my pc is league of legends with friends. Only game that gets 60 fps xD. I played xbox 360 last summer but sold it cause i didn't have enough time to play it. A ps4 seems really nice but im afraid i wont have enough time for it. But in the holidays i get bored from league and want to play something else. But my pc sucks. So i wanted a new pc. Found out that saving up 700-800 euro will take like 2 years and stopped the search for a custom pc. Then i found the alienware and its nice cause it has windows and steam. So i can play league when in school and games like gta v in vacations. And then some people say its not good and i can start over. Now maybe the alienware or the ps4. But ps4 games are pretty expensive. But it still looks nice. What i can also do is get the ps4 and pay monthly. And slowly save up for a nice gaming pc. Playing both league and ps4 games. Or i get the alienware and have a new pc + gaming. But i think i'll be dissapointed by the performance of the alienware. With the ps4 i buy a game and know i can run 100%. Any thoughts or tips?

i think you're going to be disappointed by the performance of the alienware pc. At least with PS4, you know it's going work right out of the box. I would go with a console for now and then save up for a good PC when you can.

BigDay

Why not build a PC for 1080p 30FPS for less money?

Build an i3-4150/GTX 750 Ti based system in a similar form factor for $400 or less.

You can't, so stop trying.

OP, the Alienware Alpha is a nice machine for the cost, if you really do prefer PC games over console games I recommend it.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

yeah we think the same :D getting a bundle when i get home. Thanks alot!

Build an i3-4150/GTX 750 Ti based system in a similar form factor for $400 or less.

You can't, so stop trying.

OP, the Alienware Alpha is a nice machine for the cost, if you really do prefer PC games over console games I recommend it.

oh no another opinion :D yeah i do prefer pc gaming. Dont know about the performance though :/

i just saw some gameplay and the i3 with 8gb ram can handle gta v high 50 fps. I also need a new pc since mine is really slow. Will get the alpha :D

i just saw some gameplay and the i3 with 8gb ram can handle gta v high 50 fps. I also need a new pc since mine is really slow. Will get the alpha :D

best of luck bro. if you want me to help you do a custom one let me know

BigDay