Can't install Windows 10

comicsansms

I keep on getting this error when i try to install windows 10

Error 80240020, I have deleted the "C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download" folder at least 10 times but I still getting the same error

f32ca8f42f86d7c6d9aa11436ae1e573.png

I have also tried Media Creation tool but i keep on getting this very helpful error.

2248b0843d9c53d987d1d84efea27a2e.png

1. Go into "C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download" and delete everything in that folder.
2. Now, run the command prompt as an administrator. Type in "wuauclt.exe /updatenow".
3. Go to your Control Panel > Windows Update and your Windows 10 should start re-downloading from scratch.

1. Go into "C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download" and delete everything in that folder.

2. Now, run the command prompt as an administrator. Type in "wuauclt.exe /updatenow".

3. Go to your Control Panel > Windows Update and your Windows 10 should start re-downloading from scratch.

Yes I have been doing that!

(LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS) for about 8 hours

Trust me, that doesn't work... I'm in a similar situation as the OP and it just spits out another error code.

I have also tried Media Creation tool but i keep on getting this very helpful error.

somehow changing my location to US and language english(US) in control panel worked for me

somehow changing my location to US and language english(US) in control panel worked for me

Nope!

Try a sfc /scannow in CMD (run as admin) and see if you have corrupt files, some came out on mine (which it couldn't fix on its own -.-) and I assume that's why I've had trouble so maybe that's why you're having trouble?

At this point I just CBA and I'm going for a fresh install.

Try a sfc /scannow in CMD (run as admin) and see if you have corrupt files, some came out on mine (which it couldn't fix on its own -.-) and I assume that's why I've had trouble so maybe that's why you're having trouble?

At this point I just CBA and I'm going for a fresh install.

b6d0ba211702b2f304dee7bccb67e919.png

What error codes are you getting? EDIT: sorry, I'm stevie wonder. 

I memorized mine. I've only been seeing it for almost 2 f*cking days.

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

What error codes are you getting? EDIT: sorry, I'm stevie wonder. 

I memorized mine. I've only been seeing it for almost 2 f*cking days.

I keep on getting this error when i try to install windows 10

Error 80240020, I have deleted the "C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download" folder at least 10 times but I still getting the same error

Would this in the description help?

Would this in the description help?

I saw after reading over again. Again, its the blind Stevie Wonder eyes. 

This actually worked for someone I know. Go in device manager, and show hidden devices. He had a couple unknown storage devices. If you have some, uninstall those. I believe he had the same error as you.

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.