Alternative to Adobe VFX softwares?

what is the best alternative to lets say adobe after affects and preimere pro? cause im geting into editing but i don't have the deep pockets to pay for adobe.

CPU:Intel Core i7-4770 Motherboard:SUPERMICRO​ C7Z97-OCE RAM:Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB GPU:Zotac GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB ArcticStorm Case Case:Phanteks PH-ES614PC_BK ATX Full Tower Case PSU:Corsair RM 650W 80+ Gold Cooling:Corsair H60 Keyboard:Logitech G710+ Mouse:FinalMouse 2015 Sound:Sennheiser HD 598 Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate

you can keep switching adobe accounts and using the trial version :P

Lightworks is a pretty good free video editor that has many pro features. The free version is limited to 720p output though. Blender is anouther good free piece of software for animation, but can be hard to use.

Whats your budget ?

MacBook Pro 13" Mid 2012 w/Core i5 3210M and glorious HD 4000 Graphics

Whats your budget ?

max of 10kr a month and a max of 150kr for one time purchase

CPU:Intel Core i7-4770 Motherboard:SUPERMICRO​ C7Z97-OCE RAM:Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB GPU:Zotac GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB ArcticStorm Case Case:Phanteks PH-ES614PC_BK ATX Full Tower Case PSU:Corsair RM 650W 80+ Gold Cooling:Corsair H60 Keyboard:Logitech G710+ Mouse:FinalMouse 2015 Sound:Sennheiser HD 598 Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate

Windows movie maker...

WMM has shit quality and zero features

WMM has shit quality and zero features

It has this great feature where you can spend hours editing an MP4 only to not be able to export or publish the content! :)

Scrapyard Build Total Cost: $268AUD

C2Q E8200 | 4 x 1gb DDR2 | GA-EP45-DS3 r1 | Gammax 200 | 320gb 2.5" | 7870LE PCS | Litepower 500w | CISCO Aironet 350

There was a thread with a legit free copy of Hitfilm 3 - which is pretty solid, if you search for it.

"Epic Voice, Quality Content"

max of 10kr a month and a max of 150kr for one time purchase

kr ? Kuwaiti riyal ?

MacBook Pro 13" Mid 2012 w/Core i5 3210M and glorious HD 4000 Graphics