But for RMAs you need to original box if I'm not mistaken.  That's why he keeps all of the boxes.  

first time posting... long time viewer

but i had a question about the song they play that starts right before Linus introduced Dennis Liao. i have been looking every ware for it and I cant seem to find it.

thanks

I don't know why the crude ethnic stereotyping / casual racism is so funny, and I never thought I'd say it. BUT I WANT MORE!!!! :)

Where are the threads about the moving day  videos????

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want more details about the fpsense router Linus couldn't get working... and what Luke did to get internet working.

Also want to know how Dennis broke the storage server !!?!

Can Anybody Link A Virtual Machine while I go download some RAM?

FIREPOLE

YES
FIIRREEPOOOLLEEEE

#firepole!!! Hype!!!

*rides the hypetrain down shiny metal pole*

and then watches vessel and gets sad 

CPUFX 8320, Motherboard ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 Socket AM3+ AMD, RAM g.skill ripjaws x series (2x8gb), GPUstrix gtx 970, Storage 500gb + 500gb + 250 ssd, PSU EVGA 600w B 80 PLUS BRONZE, Display(s) ASUS VG248QE 24"+ Hisense 24" + Vizio 24", Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, PC Part Picker  http://pcpartpicker.com/p/LFxQ23

FIREPOLE

YES

FIIRREEPOOOLLEEEE

There is not one <_<  *pop* there goes your bubble 

CPUFX 8320, Motherboard ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 Socket AM3+ AMD, RAM g.skill ripjaws x series (2x8gb), GPUstrix gtx 970, Storage 500gb + 500gb + 250 ssd, PSU EVGA 600w B 80 PLUS BRONZE, Display(s) ASUS VG248QE 24"+ Hisense 24" + Vizio 24", Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, PC Part Picker  http://pcpartpicker.com/p/LFxQ23

There is not one <_<  *pop* there goes your bubble 

wait what

*cries more then he found out santa wasn't real*

No Firepole ? :(   I made a website for it      http://firepole.esy.es/

No firepole = no emergency exit = danger = linus dies = no videos = me sad.

poll dose not work  :mellow:

If you look at the position of the fire pole then you would know right away that it's fake..

It's positioned way too far away from the top step of the stairs and they would literally have to make a jump in order to get onto the fire pole.

Just as the forum posts stopped.

"Epic Voice, Quality Content"

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

It is cool to see new hires. If you had to pick new nationalities, you cannot go wrong with a Taiwanese and a yank.

Probably a bit late, but as someone who had to move offices, i wouldnt have done the cataloguing on the same day as moving. I would have just sorted everything onto shelves, then once all the shelves were set up how you like it, then go through and get people to catalogue the stuff.

Hello! Linus I was wondering if you or Luke could do a more value oriented build 2.0 in the new office as your first value video has got quite a few views. The parameters for this build would it would have to be under 500$, air cooled, Intel and Nvidia based, and include Windows 7 home Premium or a later version. (installed via cd drive or usb stick.) 

Thanks! Keep up the cool videos and keep having fun doing them that's best part! 

Prototype_Games