low fps on all games

specs to start:

MSI KRAIT EDITION Z97s mobo.

EVGA GTX 970 FTW 

I5-4690K @ 3.5

16 GB G.SKILL RAM

Windows 8.1

i am currently on nvidia driver 353.62.

so where to begin. lets start off bu saying i did not build my pc. i used cyberpower (yay overpriced). i am not too great with computers so when this happened i had no idea what to do. i have tried many different forums but no one seemed to want to help  :(  so im counting on you guys.

it all started this morning. i started up my computer from sleep mode. but instead of picking up where i left off it decided to do a small update (not sure if something happened here so im including it anyways) i booted up batman arkham night and instead of getting the usual average fps of 60+ i was getting around 15-20. at first i thought it might just be the game but i loaded up some other games and even in very low demanding games like heros & generals i was getting an unplayable 20 fps.

i tried un installing and reinstalling my drivers (ended up deleting my gpu from device manager....fail. i got that worked out though) but that didnt work either.

just to note, i opened up my bios and my cpu was at an idle temp of 40 c. but its usually at 30-35 c

i am clueless as to what i should do now and i would really appreciate any help given.

it would really suck if i typed this out just for no one to respond at all....

EDIT here is a monitor of my pc while playing batman http://imgur.com/yp7RbGL

here is it running the resident evil 6 benchmark on steam http://imgur.com/LdC1My4

still would be unplayable

text

Could u monitor your game with sometihng like msi afterburner and paste a picture in here? I think it would answer some questions.

CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4 GHz                                                 Case: Fractal Design Define R5                       SSD: Samsung Evo 850 250gb          Monitor:  Benq GL2760        
   GPU: MSI GTX 970 SLI (+140 Core|+400 Mem)               Motherboard: Msi Z97-G5                                 HDD: WD blue 1TB                             CPU Cooler:  Hyper 412s
      RAM: 16GB HyperX DDR3 1600MHz                                PSU: Cooler Master v850                                 Storage: Adata HV610 1TB                  OS: Windows 10           

Could u monitor your game with sometihng like msi afterburner and paste a picture in here? I think it would answer some questions.

would evga precision work?

would evga precision work?

Yesh.

CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4 GHz                                                 Case: Fractal Design Define R5                       SSD: Samsung Evo 850 250gb          Monitor:  Benq GL2760        
   GPU: MSI GTX 970 SLI (+140 Core|+400 Mem)               Motherboard: Msi Z97-G5                                 HDD: WD blue 1TB                             CPU Cooler:  Hyper 412s
      RAM: 16GB HyperX DDR3 1600MHz                                PSU: Cooler Master v850                                 Storage: Adata HV610 1TB                  OS: Windows 10           

specs to start:

EVGA GTX 970 FTW

I5-4690K @ 3.5

16 GB G.SKILL RAM

Windows 8.1

so where to begin. lets start off by saying i did not build my pc. i used cyberpower (yay overpriced). i am not too great with computers so when this happened i had no idea what to do. i have tried many different forums but no one seemed to want to help :( so im counting on you guys.

it all started this morning. i started up my computer from sleep mode. but instead of picking up where i left off it decided to do a small update (not sure if something happened here so im including it anyways) i booted up batman arkham night and instead of getting the usual average fps of 60+ i was getting around 15-20. at first i thought it might just be the game but i loaded up some other games and even in very low demanding games like heros & generals i was getting an unplayable 20 fps.

i tried un installing and reinstalling my drivers (ended up deleting my gpu from device manager....fail. i got that worked out though) but that didnt work either.

just to note, i opened up my bios and my cpu was at an idle temp of 40 c. but its usually at 30-35 c

i am clueless as to what i should do now and i would really appreciate any help given.

-snip-

Sounds like driver issues, have you looked if anyone else has had problems with any drivers that you are currently using? And can I just say your so lucky to get 60+fps on Arkham Knight xD What were your GPU temps? Are the GPU or CPU OCed at all?

EDIT: Fourm had a meltdown, this is what I meant to say sorry xD

all stock speeds. and i dont know the temps lol im looking into that now.

Yesh.

gonna be honest i have no clue what im doing. so give me a bit to figure it out lol

specs to start:

EVGA GTX 970 FTW 

I5-4690K @ 3.5

16 GB G.SKILL RAM

Windows 8.1

so where to begin. lets start off bu saying i did not build my pc. i used cyberpower (yay overpriced). i am not too great with computers so when this happened i had no idea what to do. i have tried many different forums but no one seemed to want to help  :(  so im counting on you guys.

I had similar happen when I tried to roll back drivers using Windows' driver rollback feature. Use DDU to delete your drivers and then reinstall the Nvidia drivers. Though I haven't tried 353.62 yet since I'm on Windows 7 and that's a Windows 10 update.

I'm also getting low FPS in all games, please help...

Specs:

Dual Core Q6600

GTX 650

:D

Yesh.

http://imgur.com/yp7RbGL im probably not doing this right. this is me playing batman and then pausing it for a second to screen cap the charts. (couldnt get the batman window any smaller so i copuldnt fit both on the screem

also i have not seen anyone else having problems.