Google 'Pressure Cookers' and 'Backpacks,' Get a Visit from the Cops

UKCurtis1995

I am getting pretty pissed about US government.

The worst, in my opinion, is people don't give a shit. They just don't give a shit.

If the article is to be true, it means that there is an ongoing surveillance of citizens.

I am loosing my patience... Whatever that suppose to mean.

Posted already I believe. 

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

It was never the idea for our enemy's to attack on head on but to instead fill us with some much fear that we turn on each other in disarray.

work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder, make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better, do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster, raise ur ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ donger

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, DONGER! ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

I am getting pretty pissed about US government.

The worst, in my opinion, is people don't give a shit. They just don't give a shit.

If the article is to be true, it means that there is an ongoing surveillance of citizens.

I am loosing my patience... Whatever that suppose to mean.

i go out of my way to buy cleaning products at certain times in the hopes that american fucks will try to arrest me.

Just for the Sake of it ...

PRESSURE COOKERS are great to cook meals fast.

BOMBS nobody should use them.

TUTORIAL great to learn about stuff

FREE USA the land of the free *rofl*

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

That's pretty scary lol. With the crap I google I wouldn't be surprised if I've gotten watch listed yet.

Error: 410

It was never the idea for our enemy's to attack on head on but to instead fill us with some much fear that we turn on each other in disarray.

Yep, in a sense, Al-Qa'ida won if you look at it that way.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

Yep, in a sense, Al-Qa'ida won if you look at it that way.

Agreed

work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder, make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better, do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster, raise ur ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ donger

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, DONGER! ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Just for the Sake of it ...

PRESSURE COOKERS are great to cook meals fast.

TUTORIAL great to learn about stuff

FREE USA the land of the free *rofl*

wow, post some pics when your house gets raided =)

-Anubikai

| i5-4670k at stock until I do a custom WC loop | H80i | Asus Matrix Platinum 7970 at stock until I do a custom WC loop  | MSI Z87 GD65 | 1TB CAVIAR BLACK | 250gb Blue Scorpio | HX750 80 PLUS GOLD modular | 16GB INTEL EXTREME EDITION PATRIOT 1866MHZ | Coolermaster Storm Enforcer with two Red 20cm fans intake and exhaust |

The government had nothing to do with it. The googling happened at work and the boss happens to be a paranoid moron.

Build 1: CPU: Intel i5 2500k @ 4.7 GHz, GPU: GTX 660 Ti, Mobo: Asrock Z68 Pro3-M, RAM: 8GB Samsung "wonder ram" @ 2133 Storage: SanDisk Extreme 240GB

Build 2: CPU: Intel i7 4770K @ 4.6 GHz GPU: GTX 780, Mobo: Asus z87-Pro RAM: Same as build 1. Storage: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB

NAS: FreeNAS running on core 2 Quad Q8400, 8GB RAM, 6 x Seagate 2TB. Dont bother with SanDisk SSD's, just don't.

This has been posted before and it's been discussed by Linus and Logan. Also, everyone who lives in the US and has visited this thread should expect some cops knocking on the door soon...

What about mythbusters, RatedRR, movies, science and etc???