Is Windows 10 worth it right now?

I've seen people complaining today and I already have the option to get it.

My question is whether it's worth it to install now or wait until Microsoft fixes all the issues present for most users.

Will I lose any files when I upgrade?

I've never upgraded before so I'm sort of a noob at that part

if you're a noob don't do it.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

There is an option to keep your files or wipe all of them when you upgrade.

I'd wait a little while for most of the first batch wave to settle in, let the daily updates come in through out the week and upgrade after this week.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

if you're a noob don't do it.

I'm not that much of a noob really, I just wanted to put that there as I've only upgraded from Windows 7 to 8 once

I'm just curious about the problems that other users are experiencing with Windows 10

I've seen people complaining today and I already have the option to get it.

My question is whether it's worth it to install now or wait until Microsoft fixes all the issues present for most users.

Will I lose any files when I upgrade?

I've never upgraded before so I'm sort of a noob at that part

I would give it 2 weeks at least.

:)xD9_9:D:PB|

There is an option to keep your files or wipe all of them when you upgrade.

I'd wait a little while for most of the first batch wave to settle in, let the daily updates come in through out the week and upgrade after this week.

Yeah, I was thinking of waiting to

I'll just let the flow go on until they fix the hiccups

I'll probably wait for a week or two 

I just upgraded from 8.1 pro, it works like a charm for me, no driver issues or anything wrong, no file loses etc

CPU: r7 2700x;  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 ti sli; RAM: 16GB DDR4; MoBo: ASUS CH VII HERO x470; PSU: Seasonic Prime 850 Titanium; Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base 900 PRO; SSD: Kingston 120 GB; HDD: 1x 500 GB 1x 2TB 1x 3TB;

My Anime List 300+ completed

Refresh my mind... is your pic from NFS Carbon? (ages since I don't play NFS, I might mix titles xD)

nvm found it x)

This is a signature.

no file loss for me but im stuck at 1024x768 resolution on my nvidia 770 computer but my amd hd7770 seem to work fine with 1080p

Refresh my mind... is your pic from NFS Carbon?

Yes, indeed  ^_^ /sarcasm

It was one of the last NFS games I enjoyed, besides Underground and Most Wanted (2005)

Still waiting for the new one (Pls don't screw up EA, which you'll do otherwise)

My brother's sound drivers don't work on his laptop, so his sound is really tiny. He reverted back to 8.1 he found it so awful.

CPU: AMD 7800X3D Motherboard: NZXT B650E RAM: 32GB 5600 30-CL Corsair Vengeance DDR5 GPU: MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 2070 PSU: Corsair RM850i Monitor: Samsung 27" 4K thing Cooling:Noctua Chromax Black NH-D15: Case: NZXT H510 Black

You can roll back to Windows 7 for a month if you have major issues.

There's an option in the settings, security, go back to Windows 7.

My only issues so far is it seems sluggish because of video drivers, Nvidia and I prefer the old classic colours and inferface, can't see any options to change it back

to the classic windows look and I'll be spending a good deal of time having to run the compatibility check to fix issues with games and apps running poorly.

A few of my games were slideshows but work fine after running the compatibility check and fix.