Logitech G430 7.1 Channel Headset

Desertman

I Am Getting a Pair Of Logitech G430 7.1 Channel Headsets One For Me And One For My Uncle, Would They Be Good For Gaming? Anyone Have These Or Had These And Have Any Problems With Them?

What is your budget?

You can get better

Also, why capitalize every word??

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

what about the g35

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

They are terrible add a little bit for the clouds or just get Gemini hsr 1000 with clip on mic

What is your budget?

You can get better

Also, why capitalize every word??

Sorry Just a Habit

Those things are really cheap and sound bad/shallow really bad for price to quality. People think they are good because they've never had anything better thus don't know any better to compare off, really cheaply made.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Sorry Just a Habit

What is your budget?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Well than you should really just get the hyper x cloud Version 1