Battlefield 5: Armageddon

Aytex

This isn't really NEW news but I found some stuff that is intresting

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3355554/?ref_=fn_al_tt_7

somehow got leaked (again not new news)

Synopsis says

"This game is about a small town soldier who is in battle for japan. He must fight to get home to his family and friends."

Japan was WW2 (maybe WW1) so Bad company 3???

but then I saw the tags

58e436e82355d4acfa3222373d54cfef.png

so maybe a futuristic? (fuck Cod ADV) WW3 or something?

I beleive this is on the Frostbyte 4 engine

PM0aaRL_700wa_0.gif

then I saw this fourm post which got me interested even more

26b9e3f3684bd764c98dd9c64792e9af.png

BF5: exactly the same as the last one.

TBH AW had what coD needed, a change in major gameplay mechanics. People hate it for that though. Funny how you give the player shear they want and they hate you.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

but futuresticcccccccccccc :(

And new engineeeeeeeee~

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

but futuresticcccccccccccc :(

So exactly the same as the last one.

I'm still waiting for the superior game, bad company 3

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

it better not be AW futuristic :U

it better not be AW futuristic :U

AW futuristic was a good thing for CoD. It wouldn't fit battlefield as well tho

I know about 2142. I never got to play it and I would've interested in a 2143 type game for sure. What I mean by AW futuristic is exo suits. The type of exo suits AW had would not suit bf imo

I know about 2142. I never got to play it and I would've interested in a 2143 type game for sure. What I mean by AW futuristic is exo suits. The type of exo suits AW had would not suit bf imo

I doubt it because Battlefield is mainly based of All out war instead of just pvp Cause jets, tanks, ATV's Ect. you always need that in a battlefield series. and exosuit or jetpack would contridict one of thoes vehicles

I doubt it because Battlefield is mainly based of All out war instead of just pvp Cause jets, tanks, ATV's Ect. you always need that in a battlefield series. and exosuit or jetpack would contridict one of thoes vehicles

That's what I'm saying.

Ye aumpybexosuits in AW would for sure not be suited to a bf environment.

I'll still bf5 regardless. I quite like bf games.

Titan mode was so cool it was the game that got me into the series, I wouldn't mind a game that was 2141 as they have been slowly hinting that these games are related AND the war ends in 2020 and the Pan Asian Collation is created (hints are in final stand)

So exactly the same as the last one.

I'm still waiting for the superior game, bad company 3

Gameplay wise probably yes but we can't be sure as it's the longest break between Battlefields we had in a long time.

Tech wise it will be very different it's using the ST Battlefront version of Frostbite and DICE talked about making it DX12 exclusive.

RTX2070OC 

let's just wait and see what really happens.

I'm not sure how I feel about that story line, but I hope for EA to make the right decisions

let's just wait and see what really happens.

I'm not sure how I feel about that story line, but I hope for EA to make the right decisions

IMO im a true BF fanboy but CoD makes Excellent Storylines

2142 says hi.

COD was already doing futuristic before that and AW was probably the worst because it relied on a gimmick that got old really fast and mostly ruined the gameplay. Also it would fit Battlefield, they've already done it and the did it very well. It's a beloved game.

COD was already doing futuristic before that and AW was probably the worst because it relied on a gimmick that got old really fast and mostly ruined the gameplay. Also it would fit Battlefield, they've already done it and the did it very well. It's a beloved game.

Good lord did you people even read the discussion I had with OP after that.

Go back and read it and feel stupid.

Because it nullifies what both of you said

I really hope Battlefield dies out.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

i hope u die out

Probably the lamest thing I have ever read and that is saying something.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

-snip-

XSdBnN5.gif

Good lord did you people even read the discussion I had with OP after that.

Go back and read it and feel stupid.

Because it nullifies what both of you said

Actually it doesn't at all.

I sold BF4 yesterday because it was so boring at launch and the many months that followed even with the expensive dlc I payed for. Now everybody is telling me, "Oh it's ok to come back now! They fixed it! it's so much fun!" REALLY? Why wasn't it like this on launch? Why did I have to wait two fucking years for it to get better? I bought hardline and played it maybe 5 times. Waste of $60, told myself I would never buy another Battlefield again. Not even Star Wars. MAYBE if they get BF5 right on launch I'll consider it. Another thing I could rant about is this futuristic shit. It's being overdone...I just want to go back to WW2 once more. Hell, we don't really have a major WW1 or Vietnam game so why not make that? 

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL.