sleep mode cause power out.

japtic

so.. i have two computers in my room and everytime my old computer goes to sleep my power (fuse) goes out in my room.

not sure why it is doing that. i first thought it might have to do with power breaker but i had 2 computer running and my laptop and heater at the same time.

but as long as this computer stays on no problem but whenever it goes to sleep, could be 5 min even hours, the power would go out.

edit: sorry forgot to add specs.

win 7 64-bit.

AMD 3.2GHz

12 Gb Memory

PSU - i am not sure, the computer is kinda hard to take out from where it is ATM i will update it ASPS

biose is uptodate

i don't really know electricity that well but you can try a UPS but IDK what im talking about so ignore this post.

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

WD BLACK 1TB - OZC ARC 100 240gb)

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

Im not expert but i would say there could be some problem with the PSU or something in that computer which is triggering your house to cut power to that room for some reason.

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

Im not expert but i would say there could be some problem with the PSU or something in that computer which is triggering your house to cut power to that room for some reason.

ya... but i never heard this happening before. i just dont get why my fuse goes out when it goes to sleep mode... i really cant afford anything at the moment... wish i can just fix it..