So I just read this... about fails of Bitcoin

http://cointelegraph.com/news/112097/bitcoinfail-top-10-failures-in-bitcoin-history

Companys in bankruptcy. Every one of them have very similar background as to why it shutdown or filed by bankruptcy, "missing BTC, gone missing, owner disappears with 1,150 BTC and can't be found." I'm sure all these companys like MtGox and all of these missing BTC, has nothing to do with actually missing BTC from hackers. There's a lot of rich con artist right now. Especially because there's no regulation on virtual income, how exactly are these con artist going to be arrested?

I still believe in bitcoin.There was a huge downfall in the 2015 reset but Bitcoin is going to rise again.Remember that time when ONE bitcoin was $1000?Im waiting for that moment with my bitcoins.

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

I still believe in bitcoin.There was a huge downfall in the 2015 reset but Bitcoin is going to rise again.Remember that time when ONE bitcoin was $1000?Im waiting for that moment with my bitcoins.

not gonna happen

not gonna happen

Just wait a few more years until all the bitcoins are mined.

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

not gonna happen

probably not, but it may very well. honestly it will probably reach a point and be stable at a price, much like it has been lately. some other currency will probably take off in the future.