Trustworthy?

hhamama66

So I was making a part list for a future build and noticed that on pcpartpicker, they have a bunch of retailers that the majority of the community don't mention along the usual ones (amazon, microcenter, newegg, NCIXUS). So my question is, are websites like bhphotovideo.com, superbiiz.com, directron.com reliable companies to do business from? Also, has anyone ever purchased something from NCIXUS? I've personally never done business with them

i usually just price match those companies at frys

MOBO- MSI z97 gaming 5  CPU- I5 4690k   GPU- G1 Gaming gtx970  RAM- 16gb Corsair Vegeance  PSU- Corsair RM650  COOLING- Corsair H110iGT 

STORAGE- AMD r7 120gb SSD / 500gb HDD  CASE- Phanteks Enthoo Luxe   Sound-  Logitech z506 / Corsair Void  Peripherals- G710, G502

So I was making a part list for a future build and noticed that on pcpartpicker, they have a bunch of retailers that the majority of the community don't mention along the usual ones (amazon, microcenter, newegg, NCIXUS). So my question is, are websites like bhphotovideo.com, superbiiz.com, directron.com reliable companies to do business from? Also, has anyone ever purchased something from NCIXUS? I've personally never done business with them

I've used all of the sites without issue. The only time i have problems is with ups or fedex.

NCIX is a Canadian company, NCIXUS is the USA counterpart. You can trust us Canadians eh.