Youxia Ranger X [Tesla Model S clone.] [Fucking China]

Arty

http://www.motoring.com.au/news/2015/call-in-the-lawyers-youxia-motors-reveals-its-tesla-model-s-rival-52825

dxlzyrU.jpgfpKs80p.jpg

Youxia-X-screen.png

Perhaps even more impressive for fans of the eighties TV show is the Ranger X’s ability to mimic the KITT’s red-sweeping light thanks to LEDs embedded in the car’s front bumper bar. 

Powered by electric motors totalling 270kW/441Nm the X will be offered in three different versions when it goes on sale in 2017, a 40kWh battery powered model that covers 220km between charges, a 60kWh that does 330km and, finally, a 85kWh model that boasts a range of almost 460km.

Against the clock Youxia claim its sedan will hit 100km/h in 5.6 seconds.

Prices for the Youxia X will start at just $40,000 when production starts later this year.

Personally i think it looks just as nice, if not nicer.

But is probably made cheaply

and specs are lower then normal.

and not made by tesla.

it looks pretty good.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

That is the worst method ever to explain details of a car to a guy who likes cars.Those people looking at it on the side probably is int paying attention to the car

9331f01b54b7ce4765d1f3185b07b05f.png

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

The Chinese is so proud of their "reverse engineering" a.k.a. copying, from smartphones to cars.  :lol:

The Chinese is so proud of their "reverse engineering" a.k.a. copying, from smartphones to cars. :lol:

I'm betting that legendary group of hackers sponsored by the Chinese government are well compensated for corporate espionage.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

The reliability, safety and maintenance is most important. Well done for making the car for that price, but China cars are not very well known for safety or reliability. Not to mention the high tec ones you have to maintain with soft updates. Happy to see some competitors emerging.

EVGA SR-2 / 2x Intel Xeon X5675 4.4Ghz OC / 24GB EEC 1800Mhz OC/ AMD RX570 / Enermax Evoliution 1050W / Main RAID 0: 2x256GB 840EVO SSD / BackUp(1) Raid 5: 3x2TB WD HDD / BackUp(2) 8x2TB / Dell U2412M / Dell U2312HM

Man that looks really nice..... Again... wait... oooooooooooooh

To be honest, I'm more drawn to Tesla's design rather than its novelty of being electric.

I wish manufacturers would make a conventional car with a Tesla-esque design so that its more affordable for the average joe.

3770k, Asrock Extreme 4, 16GB Dominator Plat, AX760i, 250GB BX100, 1.5TB Seagate, Win 7 Home Prem 

To be honest, I'm more drawn to Tesla's design rather than its novelty of being electric.

I wish manufacturers would make a conventional car with a Tesla-esque design so that its more affordable for the average joe.

Model 3!

Still looks beautiful... Even if they are cheaper knockoffs. 

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

Remember what linus said everyone;

It doesn't matter if it's a copy as long as it's good.

(to paraphrase of course)

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Remember what linus said everyone;

It doesn't matter if it's a copy as long as it's good.

(to paraphrase of course)

only thing its good at is deceiving us by it looking good.

other then design (which is copied) its not good.

basically everything they had to work on isn't good. xD 

I somehow don't mind this.

More electric cars = More better.

eh, true. but when model 3 comes out this car will just bring bad rep to teslas name.

Looks nice, and it's a lot cheaper than the Model S. Kind of looking forward to how it actually performs though.

COMIC SANS

eh, true. but when model 3 comes out this car will just bring bad rep to teslas name.

But this car will only be sold in the China (as far as I know), where as the Tesla's are pretty much sold world wide. And I'm pretty sure that the quality control on Tesla's cars are a lot greater than these cars.

And Tesla's eight year warranty, with unlimited miles. Lets not forget about that. Plenty of of stuff in Tesla's favor.

I actually don't mind it, seems like a good EV for the price and looks a whole lot nicer then others in that range like the Leaf and whatnot... BUT people pay the price premium for Telsa because they love the company, their business model, and most importantly their customer service. Chances are you won't see this with whatever Youxia is.

"Rawr XD"

But this car will only be sold in the China (as far as I know), where as the Tesla's are pretty much sold world wide. And I'm pretty sure that the quality control on Tesla's cars are a lot greater than these cars.

And Tesla's eight year warranty, with unlimited miles. Lets not forget about that. Plenty of of stuff in Tesla's favor.

I actually saw the tesla factory in Fremont, California. Let's just say the factory is HUGE, and seems pretty advance less of a car manufacturer, more of a tech company. 

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

Language man!

Well I'm glad they start clone car designs worth cloning.

Honestly is anyone surprised by this? :P

Desktop:     Core i7-9700K @ 5.1GHz all-core = ASRock Z390 Taichi Ultimate = 16GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @ 3600MHz = Asus ROG Strix 3060ti (non LHR) = Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 SSD = ASUS PG279Q

Notebook:  Clevo P651RG-G = Core i7 6820HK = 16GB HyperX Impact DDR4 2133MHz = GTX 980M = 1080p IPS G-Sync = Samsung SM951 256GB M.2 SSD + Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD

Looks ugly as F*ck. But I don't like the look of most modern cars.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

New product, vely prug and pray

IMG_3290.JPG

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.