ASUS MG279Q VS Acer XB270HU

Like the topic says ASUS MG279Q VS Acer XB270HU.  I want to use a 3 monitor setup and like the thin bezel Asus uses for the swifts and MG variants.  I want a gorgeous picture too, but I just read I still have a little while (Q4) on the new Swifts.  How much difference will I see in these 2 similar screens with the Asus not having G-sync.

Edit-  I wanted to add I have Nvidia Cards aka G-sync

If you want nvidia, then go for the acer

Recommend what is best, not what you preffer.

"Like" comments to show your support of them or the idea they express.

None.

1300$ Acer xr341cka - 34inch, IPS, 3440x1440, 100hz, gsync

This is a way better replacement for three monitors of that caliber... and cheaper too. 

Not that you would actually see the far sides of a 3x mon setup... not to mention the super stretched picture.

And those fucking bezels... why would anyone pay MONEY for bezels gimping your gaming... thats beyond me. Those companies are just fucking laughing at you when you buy 3x of their claustrophobic monitors to "enjoy" gaming.

None.

1300$ Acer xr341cka - 34inch, IPS, 3440x1440, 100hz, gsync

This is a way better replacement for three monitors of that caliber... and cheaper too. 

Not that you would actually see the far sides of a 3x mon setup... not to mention the super stretched picture.

And those fucking bezels... why would anyone pay MONEY for bezels gimping your gaming... thats beyond me. Those companies are just fucking laughing at you when you buy 3x of their claustrophobic monitors to "enjoy" gaming.

That monitor is not supposed to release for at least 2 months as well.  The biggest difference between the 3 asus and 3 acer I listed are Gsync and $600 for 3.  Is there any other differences and is the G-sync really worth that and noticeable?

That monitor is not supposed to release for at least 2 months as well.  The biggest difference between the 3 asus and 3 acer I listed are Gsync and $600 for 3.  Is there any other differences and is the G-sync really worth that and noticeable?

If you cant wait 2 months for a monitor you`ll keep 10 years...  then, ye.

Also, 3x monitor setups are shit for gaming really. It looks cool from afar, but when you actually use it its sub par bullshit that keeps reminding you  in the back of your head that you wasted money.

3x monitor setups for gaming only exist because 21:9 was delayed for so long, and also because people who do WORK on 3 monitors, also used it for gaming, and it "looked" cool from aside. People who currently have 3x monitor setups will argue everything they can FOR them... to justify their setup more (that only proves what i said earlier).

People buying NEW - should get the biggest caliber 21:9.

If you cant wait 2 months for a monitor you`ll keep 10 years...  then, ye.

Also, 3x monitor setups are shit for gaming really. It looks cool from afar, but when you actually use it its sub par bullshit that keeps reminding you  in the back of your head that you wasted money.

3x monitor setups for gaming only exist because 21:9 was delayed for so long, and also because people who do WORK on 3 monitors, also used it for gaming, and it "looked" cool from aside. People who currently have 3x monitor setups will argue everything they can FOR them... to justify their setup more (that only proves what i said earlier).

People buying NEW - should get the biggest caliber 21:9.

I currently have 0 monitors and will be using the computer in 2 weeks.  I was hoping the new swift would be out sooner but now am looking for another option to actually use the computer when I get home.  I get you really like that Acer and really dislike 3 monitor setups but I'm trying to drag this back on topic incase I can get any insight on my questions.

I currently have 0 monitors and will be using the computer in 2 weeks.  I was hoping the new swift would be out sooner but now am looking for another option to actually use the computer when I get home.  I get you really like that Acer and really dislike 3 monitor setups but I'm trying to drag this back on topic incase I can get any insight on my questions.

Oh, best of luck!

And your original question was already answered before.

Picked up the Acer XB270HU a few days ago. I absolutely love it.

Oh, best of luck!

And your original question was already answered before.

That monitor is nearly here, I pre ordered it, I am waiting for the ACER X34 Gsync review now.

GPU[Two GTX 980ti Lightnings overclocked]-CPU[Core i7 5930K, 4.4Ghz]-Motherboard[MSI X99 Godlike]-Case[Corsair 780t Black]-RAM[32GB Corsair Dominator 3000Mhz Light bars]-Storage[samsung 950 Pro 512GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB and Samsung 850 Pro 512GB]-CPU Cooler[EK Predator 360mm]-PSU[EVGA 1600w T2 Individual cables Red]-Monitor[ASUS PG348Q]-Keyboard[Corsair K70 Red]-Mouse[Corsair M65 RGB]-Headset[sennheiser G4me one]-Case Fans[beQuiet Silent Wings 2]