How much did your watercooling loop cost

I was going to go for one but it was gonna cost like £225

5629913843_100_billion_dollars_276x300_a

Honestly, it depends on the type of tubing and what you will be WCing.

Did your loop cost

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

it would/will cost me about 400€

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

Just wondering

It really depends on what you do in your loop, if you go crazy it can cost $500 alone in fittings.

I have a single CPU and GPU with soft tube, one thick 360mm rad and a medium 240mm rad and in total I wanted to spend a max of $500 CAD but ended up near $650 CAD.

Any guys with hardline/petg tubing?

Material cost is about the same for hardline just include some tools like a heat gun and silicone mandrel for bending. If you want things to be super precise and even some of the bending kits or blocks can help.

Material cost is about the same for hardline just include some tools like a heat gun and silicone mandrel for bending. If you want things to be super precise and even some of the bending kits or blocks can help.

I priced out Soft and Hardline and hardline actually came out a bit cheaper, but that's probably because I had a heat gun and hacksaw already.  My build came out to about $800 CAD, But I went mostly EK Stuff so that a bit more expensive then some of the other brands.  The thing that will kill a build in pricing is fittings, they can get awfully pricey in a hurry.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

about 400€

2 240mm rads with noctua fans

d5 pump with a random cheap reservoir

fittings like 50€ and tubing probably like 5€

ek supremacy evo block

hardline Copper and fittings: $23

EK 980 Waterblock $114

EK Impact VII motherboard waterblock $124

D5 Pump $72

Black Ice GTX Rad 240x120 $35

XSPC Rad 140x140 $24

XSPC Res Photon $35

Fittings 12x Monsoon $26 a pack so *2

total cost was around $479 USD not Including fans or torch tools for the copper. Since I own those things already. You could cut costs going Soft tube and using 1.99 barb fittings. and going for a whole Mobo Block like I did would save your 40-50 and going with a smaller Pump for a 4 Item system (rad,block block, rad) since the D5 is a tad overkill for my build.