Would this work for xbox one?

SacredChili

So I'm thinking about getting an xbox one. But I have a computer desktop usb mic (Samson meteor). If I use something like ( http://www.amazon.com/Neewer%C2%AE-5-Feet-3-5mm-Stereo-Headphone/dp/B00J5YCM5S/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1438116453&sr=8-8&keywords=3.5+mm+to+usb ) this to go from my 3.5 mic jack on my motherboard to the usb on the back of the xbox, would that actually work? I'm trying to avoid buying another microphone when I already have one.

The Xbox one only take audio input from the jack on the bottom of the controller, and new controllers will have a built in 3.5 mm jack, or you could buy an adapter. Or the kinect. Audio output is only though hdmi, optical, and the jack on the bottom of the controller

I thought you get a Microsoft one when you buy the xbox.

I'm pretty sure you do as well but its a headset and I want to use my dt 880's for it and the one they give you is crap haha :'D

I'm pretty sure you do as well but its a headset and I want to use my dt 880's for it and the one they give you is crap haha :'D

Its not like people are going to complain on xbox tbh since most people on it use them.

So I'm thinking about getting an xbox one. But I have a computer desktop usb mic (Samson meteor). If I use something like ( http://www.amazon.com/Neewer%C2%AE-5-Feet-3-5mm-Stereo-Headphone/dp/B00J5YCM5S/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1438116453&sr=8-8&keywords=3.5+mm+to+usb ) this to go from my 3.5 mic jack on my motherboard to the usb on the back of the xbox, would that actually work? I'm trying to avoid buying another microphone when I already have one.

No, this won't work, this is made for charging devices like the ipod shuffle