Which is the better $1000 gaming pc for 4k (You Vote)

As we can see the CPU does not make much difference when gaming when stacked up to a 8350 (Which is basically a slightly overclocked 8320)

my sincerest apologies Jake it will be edited and fixed. P.s I meant to say ur gpu would be at 100% before the monstrous power of ur GPU came in

Once again you messed up your comment but i understand what you mean.

Anyways your graphics card may be superior, but your PC is greatly lacking in all other areas, your cpu is crap, your psu quite frankly is dangerous, you do not have proper cooling to support overclocking.

The cpu cooler I have chosen is able to cool it well enough to keep it below 65 degrees which is its thermal limit while the card is over clocked at 4.4GHz. The motherboard also has over clocking support. The psu is 80+ certified and we'll under its watt limit. The overall pc cooling is better than yours because I have 2 additional fans and the 2 fans that come with my case. In a gaming pc, the graphics card is the crux of the system. Even a 60 dollar CPU such as the pentium G3258 can preform as well as your i5 in many cases.

Sorry for the mistakes in the comments my phones autocorrect is insane

Both build are horrible... This post is just making me anxious that you think you can build a $1000 4k gaming PC... I don't even want to think about this any more it is getting me up-tight

CPU: AMD FX-6300     COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0    RAM: Team Vulcan 8Gb (4Gb x 2) , G-Skill Sniper (4Gb x 2)    PSU: Rosewill HIVE-750w    GPU: ASUS HD 7790 2Gb OC    CASE: NZXT Phantom 410    STORAGE: WD Black 1Tb , Intel 530 120Gb     AUDIO: HyperX Cloud , Sennheiser HD 518 , Audio Technica ATH-M30 , Sennheiser MM30G , Yamaha RX-V361 , Pioneer SP-BS22     PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge     PERIPHERALS: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic , Logitech g502 ( Thanks Syntaxvgm <3 )

The cpu cooler I have chosen is able to cool it well enough to keep it below 65 degrees which is its thermal limit while the card is over clocked at 4.4GHz. The motherboard also has over clocking support. The psu is 80+ certified and we'll under its watt limit. The overall pc cooling is better than yours because I have 2 additional fans and the 2 fans that come with my case. In a gaming pc, the graphics card is the crux of the system. Even a 60 dollar CPU such as the pentium G3258 can preform as well as your i5 in many cases.

If you think you can overclock with that psu then you are mistaken. 

Here is a review of a Coolmax 500W psu just to give you an idea of how crap they are - http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/coolmax-v-500-power-supply-review/

we are only judging on performance and not longevity of the parts. That's why we cheaped out on a lot of areas.

Cheaping out on the power supply is a great idea  :wacko:

Hugh is retarded and chose the worst CPU possible to go with the 980 Ti. Mix the two, 4690K and 980 Ti, and THAT's a 4K gaming rig.

it wouldn't matter for 4k because you will hit a gpu wall before the cpu. heck, you could throw a G3258 in there and max out the 980ti at 4k.

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5