Favorite Tech Brand

Aruxx

Getting to see that everybody seems to hate Apple and Razer from the 'Least Favorite Tech Brand' thread, I'd like to the other side of that.  What's your favorite tech brand(s)?

I really like MSI, at first I was just buying them because they were blue and I was young, but alas they turned out to be pretty good products!

"You should look up common sense and add it to your vocabulary." - dougdangger 2015

I never trust brands. Always review the model first.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Getting to see that everybody seems to hate Apple and Razer from the 'Least Favorite Tech Brand' thread, I'd like to the other side of that.  What's your favorite tech brand(s)?

I really like MSI, at first I was just buying them because they were blue and I was young, but alas they turned out to be pretty good products!

MSI

<p>Wish I could have this already!! : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qTLRjX

I like Asus, and Gigabyte

EVGA, AsRock, MSI, Samsung, ASUS. Just a few of my favorites. Edit: Can't forget Cooler Master and Ducky!

I have  all asus mobos and corsair keyboards and mice and fans and water blocks and psus. No specific brand for ram, or gpus. 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

I have all sorts of brands in my computer, I've I only built one so its hard to decide. Corsair is nice, they have quality products and good customer support. Cooler master is also nice with there cases and cpu cooling. I have an MSI R9-280X, I like their whole "Twin Frozr" thing. 

I believe a thread like this exists.

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

ASUS/EVGA

CPU: I7 8086K                              MOBO: Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 5   RAM: 16Gb G-Skill 3200mHz

GPU: GTX 1070 FE 8GB            CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX           OS: Windows 10

PSU: EVGA 650G                      SSD: 250GB Samsung Evo                       HDD: 1000GB WD BLUE

For Pre Builts? Alienware is probably my favorite company of all time.

For custom rigs, I tend to like MSI, Seasonic and Kingston.

Seasonic makes such great PSUs.

I'm sorry, i'm not some consumer schmuck who picks favorites

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Razer, Coolermaster, Asus, Acer, MSI, Nvidia

"Just go Android (Glorious Android Masterrace)"

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge 64GB

PC "SkyT": Radeon 390, i5 6600K, NZXT H440 Razer 

Lian Li.

Every single case of theirs looked elegant and stylish for its time

Scrapyard Build Total Cost: $268AUD

C2Q E8200 | 4 x 1gb DDR2 | GA-EP45-DS3 r1 | Gammax 200 | 320gb 2.5" | 7870LE PCS | Litepower 500w | CISCO Aironet 350

Silverstone, Lian-Li, Gigabyte, EVGA, Kingston, Intel

I also can't say no to an Apple laptop. I'm yet to find a Windows laptop that has a trackpad as amazing as the MacBooks and well the MagSafe is the tits, saved my ass several times.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

apple, asus and noting in particalr further on.

before hating on me because of apple, try reading the 2nd answer here.

afterwards think a bit about it before going mindless.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Logitech,Asrock,pebble,HTC and Samsung (but not there phones)

Asus,Roccat,Cooler master,Logitech,Steel series,Western Digital, Samsung. etc etc.....

Logitech, been using their mice for 25+ years now. It's the only brand I've stuck with over all these years. Mice only though, I don't care for their keyboards, speakers, webcams and so on.

I love Asus. They are amazing.

|Intel Core i5-4670K| |Gigabyte Z97P-D3| |Seagate 1TB SSHD| |Fractal Design Define S| |Corsair CS650M| |Asus PB278Q| |Cooler Master CM Storm Devastator Bundle|

Silverstone, EK, Noctua, and swiftech to an extent 

Main Rig: Cpu: AMD Ryzen 9 5950x @ 4.60Ghz 1.2V | Motherboard: ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII FORMULA | RAM: 32GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 2133Mhz | GPU: Powercolor RADEON RX6900XT Liquid Devil  | Case: XFORMA MBX MKII | Storage: Samsung 840 256GB/Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | PSU: Corsair Hx850i | Cooling: Custom loop with gentle typhoons | 

Intel, ASUS, KFA2/GALAX, Silverstone, Corsair, EVGA, Logitech, Noctua, Bitspower, Samsung...

Was a Nokia fanboy before.

Audio: Bang & Olufsen

TV: Panasonic

Case: Silverstone FT05 | RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB @1866 | PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 750W | CPU: Intel i7-3770K 4.7GHz | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | SSD1: 180GB Intel 520 | SSD2: 1TB Samsung 850 Pro | MB: ASUS Z77 Sabertooth | GPU: 2x KFA2/GALAX 980 HOF @ 1380MHz | OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark | Headset: Bang & Olufsen H6 | Mic: Modmic V4 | Cam: Logitech C920 | Screen: Acer XB270HU 144hz IPS 1440p G-Sync Masterrace

BUILDLOG

Don't have a particular favorite but I do lean towards certain companies before going to others.

MSI, EVGA, SeaSonic, SuperFlower, Delta, Nokia, Apple, Kingston, Samsung, Vizio ( they've got some amazing 4k Smart TVs thst are pretty cheap ), Western Digital, BeQuiet! ( probably one of my favorite, it's up there but no #1 ), Ducky, NZXT ( Favorite Case is by them H440 ).

I think that's all.... But I always research the specific product unless I already know about it.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)