Schiit Magni 2 or Vali for Akg K7XX

I'm still waiting for my K7XX's to ship from Massdrop. In the meantime I've narrowed my amp choice between the Schiit Magni 2 and Vali. Which will the K7XX's sound better on?

Also, please describe the microphonics on the Vali if you've had experience with them.

It's entirely subjective. Really. The 7xx is already fairly warm, but then you might want to add even more coloration.

I'm still waiting for my K7XX's to ship from Massdrop. In the meantime I've narrowed my amp choice between the Schiit Magni 2 and Vali. Which will the K7XX's sound better on?

Also, please describe the microphonics on the Vali if you've had experience with them.

If you like the sound of tubes, get the vali (even though it's not entirely a tube amp, still...) If you're not sure, I would suggest the magni, since you'll be able to use EQ to get different sounds anyway. Of course, you could get both, then use their 15 day money back to send back the one you don't like as much.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

If you wanna experiment with BAs in the future then I'd go with the magni as it has a far lower output impedance. :) (bein' solid state and all)