Mafia 3 Officially Announced. [Update - Trailer Released]

Rohith_Kumar_Sp

Update : 

11851184_10205786874930215_1076435939_n.

11845897_10205786871730135_1500182306_n.

9sD3vH1.png

Mafia III is officially in development, 2K has confirmed.

Details are thin on the ground at the moment, though more will apparently be revealed at Gamescom, where the official announcement trailer will be revealed on August 5 at 5am PT / 8 am PT / 1pm GMT.

The game already has a teaser image, though the trailer won’t appear online until the 5th of August, which also happens to be the same day as Microsoft’s Xbox conference for Gamescom, meaning there might be some form of partnership there, though that is pure speculation. Sony is not having a Gamescom briefing this year, so that rules them out.

2 times in my life have i felt sad for a character dying in a game, Ezio's family and Vito's friend Joe in Mafia 2. hope 2k goes for a story heavy game rather than action based like games have turned into since Madia 2 was released. really excited to visit vintage era. i really love that time period. 

Mafia_III_-1280x607.png

Official youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/MafiaGame

Source : http://www.gamespot.com/articles/mafia-3-confirmed-full-reveal-coming-next-month/1100-6429230/

https://www.polygon.com/2015/7/28/9055497/mafia-3-confirmed-more-details-on-aug-5

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Definitely looking forward to this.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

Yes! I am happy, I loved the 2nd one, though I really have to revisit the game and the DLC (which I've never played).

Looking forward for what they may announce.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Can't wait.

Some of the most atmospheric games ever created. Was like GTA with more class.

Preferred Mafia 1 but both were really enjoyable.

Ohhh boyy.. Here we go!

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

I'll have to build another gaming PC for when this gets released. I love Mafia 2.

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

My wallet....it feels......empty

computer-crying.gif

So pumped for this, i've only ever played Mafia II but im going to have to get the first one before this one comes out.

Mafia 2 was awesome, tough the ending was pretty sh*tty imo.

hopefully they'll pick up the story where they previously left off?

I hope it's a new character and story.

Vito is a bum who joined the mafia because he was too lazy to work. And Joe had almost no redeeming features.

I couldn't relate to these characters or any struggle that they were supposed to have. But the good dialog, atmosphere and music saved it.

Hope there will be a proper "free roam" setting now.

Mafia 1 and 2 were free roam. There just isn't as much to do compared to GTA V.

Mafia 2 was free roam. There just isn't as much to do compared to GTA V.

Not really, you could go anywhere, but no progress would be saved untill you start next mission.

Also, main menu screen after game complition is kind 'a sad.

I just like to drive through the city or walk around in such games.

add to one of the top spots of my want list.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Mafia 2 is the only game of its kind where you could do some proper drifting (shame most of the cars were too under powered for it) More of this please!

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

TAKE MY FUCKING MONEY

Omg... I writed a troll message to 2K Games like back in February when Evolve got released and I got a survey via e-mail.

I knew that new Hangar 13 studio was going to make it :P  

ALSO OP HIDE YOUR GAME-SPOILERS! AND JOE ISN'T DEATH YET.

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Damn! Can't wait!!!! I'm a huge fan of the series!

Spoiler

|| Asrock Z68 Extreme 3 Gen 3 || i5 3570 @3.5GHz || Zalman CNPS10X Optima || 8GB RAM HyperX Fury Blue @ 1600MHz || Thermaltake Berlin 630W || Zalman Z11 || Gainward Phantom GTX 970 || 120GB Kingston V300  (Gift) + 1TB  WD Green

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 8

Tablet: iPad Mini 2

I just jizzed. Looking forward to this one.

Omg guyzzz trailer got leaked!!!

Seriously... Watch_Dogs? WTF????

Omg another "Trailer"

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

was this real?

Spoiler

|| Asrock Z68 Extreme 3 Gen 3 || i5 3570 @3.5GHz || Zalman CNPS10X Optima || 8GB RAM HyperX Fury Blue @ 1600MHz || Thermaltake Berlin 630W || Zalman Z11 || Gainward Phantom GTX 970 || 120GB Kingston V300  (Gift) + 1TB  WD Green

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 8

Tablet: iPad Mini 2

Why it can't be similar to Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven?

Mafia 2 sucks compared to the first Mafia in like gameplay/realism. Mafia 1 is one of the most realistic games i ever played.