CS:GO FPS drops - GTX 960, FX6300

I have the Asus STRIX GTX 960 2GB card with the AMD FX6300 processor and 8GB RAM. Runs CS:GO on full settings (except for MSAA which is on 2x which translates to 4x MFAA) at around 130FPS.

However I get the occasional FPS drop down to about 30fps. Only happens for about 1 second at a time but it is extremely annoying. It always seems to happen in the same places on a map.

I have the latest graphics and audio drivers and have disabled core parking. Anyone have any ideas as to what it could be?

I have the Asus STRIX GTX 960 2GB card with the AMD FX6300 processor and 8GB RAM. Runs CS:GO on full settings (except for MSAA which is on 2x which translates to 4x MFAA) at around 130FPS.

However I get the occasional FPS drop down to about 30fps. Only happens for about 1 second at a time but it is extremely annoying. It always seems to happen in the same places on a map.

I have the latest graphics and audio drivers and have disabled core parking. Anyone have any ideas as to what it could be?

I used to get FPS drops, not as low but neither the less still a decent drop. I fixed it by making sure i am not running anything in the background which could hog my CPU. 

Intel i5 3570K. Cooler Master Seidon 120V. Asus P8Z77-V LK. Corsair vengeance LP 8GB. EVGA GTX 980 TI ACX 2.0+ SC. Seasonic M12-II 750w. NZXT H440. Crucial BX100 250GB. Corsair Neutron 64GB SSD. Seagate 1TB. Razer Death Adder 2013. Razer Blackwidow Tournament. Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO 250 ohm/Mod Mic 4.0. FiiO E10K DAC. Steelseries QCK+. Benq XL2430T@144Hz. 2x Dell U2414H. Phone Sony Xperia Z3

I used to get FPS drops, not as low but neither the less still a decent drop. I fixed it by making sure i am not running anything in the background which could hog my CPU. 

Hmm ok... I always make sure I have nothing else running that could hog CPU.

The Windows 10 upgrade seems to have fixed it. Probably just needed a fresh install of Windows.