Best, cheapest worthwhile upgrade?

If you are more interested in gaming performance then an ssd is not going to help,  it'll only make the system load faster, not improve game play or FPS.

For improvements you'll notice in game; the first thing you want is a better GPU after that a newer CPU wouldn't hurt. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

By doing what I'm doing now? Senior engineer, 40 hour work week, third world country.  :lol:

When I read news of US fast food worker asking for $15/hour, I'm like daaaaamn people earn more than I do by flipping burgers.  :ph34r:

I don't have a job, because I'm 14!

I don't have a job, because I'm 14!

<old person voice>

Dang it kids these days and their geforce..

Back when I was 14 I was rocking an Nvidia TNT2 with a whopping 32 MB memory. 32 MB! And it can do 32-bit colors! Voodoo can't touch it, nuh uh, I don't care what them fanboys said about Voodoo but RIVA is better.. I work as a waiter for one whole month to get that thing, it better be good..

</old person voice>

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  jokes aside, good luck with the upgrade.

<old person voice>

Back when I was 14 I was rocking an Nvidia TNT2 with a whopping 32 MB memory. 32 MB! And it can do 32-bit colors! Voodoo can't touch it, nuh uh, I don't care what them fanboys said about Voodoo but RIVA is better.. I work as a waiter for one whole month to get that thing, it better be good..

</old person voice>

I had a tnt2 32MB, it was fucking shit!

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

<old person voice>

</old person voice>

Thanks. But the 780Ti is already sold. I'll try getting abetter GPU, though. But not a GTX 970, because I hate that card!

An ssd. Does not have to be large because of how much storage you have but just for the OS. 

//Does not work. Needs fixing