I love amazon service! Getting a refund for my Motherboard.

The Pizza Thief

Hey guys, as some of you may know my PCI-E middle slot broke on me so my second GTX 970 is sitting there unused, adding to that, the USB 3.0 plastic enclosure broke as well and because of a mistake I made one of the fan headers burned So I can't control my Kraken x61 anymore. 

I decided to go to Asus service directly which after several emails they told me it was going to be at least a week until they could assess the damage and repair the thing, I was not happy with that since I'm taking online courses and a complete week without my PC is a big NO. I just contacted Amazon to see if they could do something since I bought the motherboard from Amazon LLC about 9 months ago, the girl that helped me out was outstanding, she told me that normally they would tell the customer to talk to the manufacturer directly, she asked me for a moment to talk to her supervisor and after a couple minutes she issued a return label for me, and the promise of a full refund as soon as they receive the item. Talk about going the extra mile for customer satisfaction.  

/rant 

/s

Hey guys, as some of you may know my PCI-E middle slot broke on me so my second GTX 970 is sitting there unused, adding to that, the USB 3.0 plastic enclosure broke as well and because of a mistake I made one of the fan headers burned So I can't control my Kraken x61 anymore. 

I decided to go to Asus service directly which after several emails they told me it was going to be at least a week until they could assess the damage and repair the thing, I was not happy with that since I'm taking online courses and a complete week without my PC is a big NO. I just contacted Amazon to see if they could do something since I bought the motherboard from Amazon LLC about 9 months ago, they girl that helped me out was outstanding, she told me that normally they would tell the customer to talk to the manufacturer directly, she asked me for a moment to talk to her supervisor and after a couple minutes she issued a return label for me, and the promise of a full refund as soon as they receive the item. Talk about going the extra mile for customer satisfaction.  

/rant 

/s

I got a message saying my account is under review because 10% of the items I bought in the past 6 months i returned, THEY WERE DEFECTIVE :(

I got a message saying my account is under review because 10% of the items I bought in the past 6 months i returned, THEY WERE DEFECTIVE :(

Really? I've never seen something like that before, I mean, I have like 30+ orders in the last 6 months.

Oh they do it. They are great to a point. Then they ban you for returning too much. 

See I'm a 21st century digital boy,
I don't know how to live but I've got a lot of toys. 

Oh they do it. They are great to a point. Then they ban you for returning too much. 

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=203808

google search shows lots of people seem to have this issue

That really is a first for me, I will be careful !

That really is a first for me, I will be careful !

Yea, I had never heard of it until I got the email.