My computer restsart randomly. please help!

Hey, a couple of weeks ago my computer started to restsart randomly and after checking online i belived it to be my motherboard but after RMA it and getting a new one everything seemed to be okay untill it started to shutdown again and i am completly cluess of what to do please help.

It happens randomly whilt on my computer sometimes whilst in games but sometimes when just looking on the internet. There is no error codes and my temps seem ok but it still shutsdown.

After shutting down it began to restart but sometimes it cant start for a couple of try and then it boots up like normal.

Specs-

AMD FXX 8350

ASUS sabertooth 990fx

hyper 212 evo

MSI R9 280X

16GB Patriot viper ram

Corsair AX860I

In conclusion my computer restsarts random and there is no clear reason why I have already RMA my motherboard so I highly doubt that being the problem but maybe I am that unlucky. Any help will be greatly appriciated, thanks TheGamerChip

Hey, a couple of weeks ago my computer started to restsart randomly and after checking online i belived it to be my motherboard but after RMA it and getting a new one everything seemed to be okay untill it started to shutdown again and i am completly cluess of what to do please help.

It happens randomly whilt on my computer sometimes whilst in games but sometimes when just looking on the internet. There is no error codes and my temps seem ok but it still shutsdown.

After shutting down it began to restart but sometimes it cant start for a couple of try and then it boots up like normal.

Specs-

AMD FXX 8350

ASUS sabertooth 990fx

hyper 212 evo

MSI R9 280X

16GB Patriot viper ram

Corsair AX860I

In conclusion my computer restsarts random and there is no clear reason why I have already RMA my motherboard so I highly doubt that being the problem but maybe I am that unlucky. Any help will be greatly appriciated, thanks TheGamerChip

whats your harddrive is it really old or could that be the issue?

<p>Wish I could have this already!! : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qTLRjX

Had a similar issue, but it was in an endless postless boot. Motherboard was shorting out on the case's motherboard tray.

Spoiler

LTT's Fastest single core CineBench 11.5/15 score on air with i7-4790K on air

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10

I have a seagate baracuda 2tb and it only 2 years old so...

Thanks for replying,