What psu do I need :)

Aytex

Budget ?

Recommend what is best, not what you preffer.

"Like" comments to show your support of them or the idea they express.

Probably a WUNNNNNNNNNNNNN HUNDED AN FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITY Watts. lmao

I would look at 650W+ as I don't see any reason to count your Watts and be pushing it. Just make sure you get a quality brand/manufacturer behind it. If you can get a good deal on a 750W you may look at those as well. I don't know your budget or anything but maybe check out the EVGA G2 750W, good JonnyGuru review and it won't have to break a sweat for either of those cards, and you can make it fanless at idle. There are many other good options though.

CPU:  Intel i7-4790K      Cooler:  Noctua NH-D14     GPU: ZOTAC GTX 1070 TI MINI     Motherboard:  ASUS Z97 Gryphon     RAM:  32GB G Skill Trident X     

Storage: 2x 512GB Samsung 850 EVO (RAID 0) / 2TB Seagate Barracuda     PSU: 850W EVGA SuperNova G2     Case: Fractal Design Node 804

EVGA 650W G2

EVGA 750W G2 for a little extra headroom.

Seasonic 600W-800W PSU

anyting under 80 bucks

does not really exist in canada but in us yes full modular 80+ 500W+ under 80 bucks is a dream xD

EVGA 650W G2

EVGA 750W G2 for a little extra headroom.

Seasonic 600W-800W PSU

does not really exist in canada but in us yes full modular 80+ 500W+ under 80 bucks is a dream xD

idk y everything think im canadian. its a joke brah lol

I would look at 650W+ as I don't see any reason to count your Watts and be pushing it. Just make sure you get a quality brand/manufacturer behind it. If you can get a good deal on a 750W you may look at those as well. I don't know your budget or anything but maybe check out the EVGA G2 750W, good JonnyGuru review and it won't have to break a sweat for either of those cards, and you can make it fanless at idle. There are many other good options though.

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-power-supply-120g10650xr is dis gud ?

idk y everything think im canadian. its a joke brah lol

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-power-supply-120g10650xr is dis gud ?

But that is 120 CAD xD

Yeah thats probably a good one

System: CPU - I5-6500 Motherboard - Asus B150M-A RAM - Crucial ballistix sport 2x4GB DDR4 @2400MHz GPU - RX 480 PSU - Seasonic S12II 520W Case - Aerocool Aero-800 HDD - Seagate 1TB SSD - PNY CS1311 120GB Monitor - AOC G2260VWQ6

IM NOT CANADIAN LOL SOUTH CANADA IS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I know. Jk haha. it even says: aka murica

System: CPU - I5-6500 Motherboard - Asus B150M-A RAM - Crucial ballistix sport 2x4GB DDR4 @2400MHz GPU - RX 480 PSU - Seasonic S12II 520W Case - Aerocool Aero-800 HDD - Seagate 1TB SSD - PNY CS1311 120GB Monitor - AOC G2260VWQ6

dat subforum doe

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames

One that is six fiddy watts

|Intel Core i5-4670K| |Gigabyte Z97P-D3| |Seagate 1TB SSHD| |Fractal Design Define S| |Corsair CS650M| |Asus PB278Q| |Cooler Master CM Storm Devastator Bundle|

enough for a 980 or a r9 390/390x

fully modular so i can add sum custom cablezs

rest of specs r in projakt widow sig

budget is anyting udner 80 us dorrors

EVGA B2, that way you can get IceModz cables.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Your best best for under $80

Cable connectors for PSUs are not standardized across different brands.

You're better off spending the extra $ on a higher grade PSU than to try and get custom cables for a cheap unit.

what about this http://www.performance-pcs.com/cablemod-se-series-xp2-xp3-km3-fl2-cable-kit-black-red.html will it work on it

i also like to live dangerousley with a cx430

The important difference between that one and this: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-power-supply-220g20750xr

is that the G2 is a SuperFlower PSU whereas I think the older ones aren't quite as high quality, so you can decide if it's worth $25 for that extra peace of mind (10 year warranty!) and a bit more headroom in the future for whatever. I do see the one you linked recommended often, but I am less sure about its quality than the G2 line

CPU:  Intel i7-4790K      Cooler:  Noctua NH-D14     GPU: ZOTAC GTX 1070 TI MINI     Motherboard:  ASUS Z97 Gryphon     RAM:  32GB G Skill Trident X     

Storage: 2x 512GB Samsung 850 EVO (RAID 0) / 2TB Seagate Barracuda     PSU: 850W EVGA SuperNova G2     Case: Fractal Design Node 804

No. That set of cables are made for the XP2 / XP3 / KM3 / FL2 series of Seasonic PSUs. The M12II is a GM2 series unit.

A $70 custom cable kit for a $80 PSU? I think you need to get your priorities right.

idk alot about psu's and cables brah

The important difference between that one and this: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-power-supply-220g20750xr

is that the G2 is a SuperFlower PSU whereas I think the older ones aren't quite as high quality, so you can decide if it's worth $25 for that extra peace of mind (10 year warranty!) and a bit more headroom in the future for whatever. I do see the one you linked recommended often, but I am less sure about its quality than the G2 line

ok

Well we all start from scratch. Why not simply get a better unit that already complements your build's color scheme?

my scheme is black and red and white soo. idk you help me :)

idk alot about psu's and cables brah

tumblr_inline_n7a0aqMYKx1sho4ke.gif

You bought a CX430 for a i7 4790K Build, nuf said xD.

i dont know shit about monitors and not that much about motherboards so we're good xD

I would recommend that M12ii that person posted up though?

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD