CS GO - DPI / Sensitivity feels different sometimes.

ceriouz

Hello.

Sometimes when I play cs go the sensitivity feels so different then what it should be. Sometimes I can barely do a 360 when I move my mouse from one side to another, and sometimes I can easily do a 360.

Is there anyone else having the same issue ? And is there a way to fix it beside having to change the sensitivity all the time.

My mouse is Zowie FK1 if that even matters.

Thank you. :)

put raw input off in the game settings, untick the box in windows that's saying 'enhance mouse precision' (pointer options)

Edited by colonel_mortis

What mouse pad are you using ? know it sounds weird but can make a big difference. 

The above ones are a MUST ! ! 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

put raw input off in the game settings, untick the box in windows that's saying 'enhance mouse precision' (pointer options)

raw input off ? Doesn't make any sense to me, but I give it a try, and I already done that in windows.

What mouse pad are you using ? know it sounds weird but can make a big difference. 

The above ones are a MUST ! ! 

My mouse pad is the Steelseries QcK Heavy

raw input off ? Doesn't make any sense to me, but I give it a try, and I already done that in windows.

My mouse pad is the Steelseries QcK Heavy

Raw input reads the sensitivity from the mouse (standard) and in order to change sensitivity you now have to change it in console using 'sensitivity 2.15' or something.

Without raw input, 3rd party programs can interfere.

Turn on the raw input option and turn off acceleration in game.

Without raw input, 3rd party programs can interfere.

That's why raw input should be on.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)