New Mouse

Constantin

Hi all my G600 Logitech just died :( , it was a cool mouse and the side buttons were very handy!

I am thinking getting the Razer Naga Expert 2014.

What do you think?

Thanks!

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

Just get another G600

Just get another G600

Dont you think the Razer is better ?

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

From using both mice for about 1 day each while playing Diablo and other MMOs  they are fairly similar

But the prices are the impact maker and the G600 wins that

And you might need to take some time to adjust to it's ergonomics as it's more round

I prefer sticking to one mouse for gaming because your hand gets used to it's shape and weight

Remember these are based on personal preference so don't take every word I say as something that would apply to you  ;)

No, Logitech make very good mice. Maybe try the new MX performance

No, Logitech make very good mice. Maybe try the new MX performance

MX performance isn't new it's the Master

And the MX series isn't built for gaming

It's mostly used for professional work like video editing

MX performance isn't new it's the Master

And the MX series isn't built for gaming

It's mostly used for professional work like video editing

True! And they dont have as many side buttons!

I want a mouse with a few side buttons as i was using it for every day use also with different macros

I also consider the Logitech G602.......

True! And they dont have as many side buttons!

I want a mouse with a few side buttons as i was using it for every day use also with different macros

I also consider the Logitech G602.......

Yeah G602 is fine, but it will be hard to adjust to it since the buttons aren't that similar

Don't worry too much though adjusting will be fairly easy if you play 1 week worth of games since Logitech mice have a profound shape

So it's either stick with what you're used to (G600)

or

Get a great wireless mouse that you might want to adjust to (G602)

Maybe you could try the G700s. Got most of the buttons you will need. One downside is its 7 hour battery life. But its a very good mice