New Camera finally arrived!

Ridh, Your setup sounds pretty insane. I was contemplating dual CPUs but just too expensive here.

I have 5 monitors atm; my top one is mirrored to a TV across the room. They're all aimed at my personal enjoyment (3D) rather than professional work. Quadro is my first priority for the PC upgrade - mines not struggling with 4K editing even with only a 4930K; though I occasionally hit my 64GB RAM limit. Only reason I plan to upgrade my CPU is so I can upgrade my RAM.

Monitors won't be professional, just very high end consumer as true colour accuracy is wasted on me.

I have a dual processor board but only run one CPU right now and have room for 16 sticks of ram with a limit of 1024GB's its a great board wish it was an option for you (board $500 single processor $1,500 but there are cheaper choices some with more cores). What Quadro are you looking at? there are no quadro cards with the amount of cuda cores as a titan Z which has almost 6,000 cuda cores and 12GB onboard its $1,500 but nothing else comes close.

@richcali21 I'm looking at a quadro K1200. All its doing is displaying monitors, it doesn't require CUDA performance (my 780Tis have that covered). I was originally going to get a 960, but I don't really want to be bothered having to sleeve another power cable and the Quadro has some colour advantages.

I don't have any problems with processing power at the moment - video editing in 4K is lag free and rendering is fast enough. The computer can handle even the pretty obscure simulation tasks I throw at it (well enough considering how much cheaper 780Tis are compared to Teslas; and that it's not really my profession)

Its just limited by RAM usage, so once I double the RAM to 128GB and if I start hitting the limits then I might consider dual CPU; but that's unlikely to happen soon because I don't want to migrate to X99.

Is incredibly cheap for a camera of this calibre; so no ladies. Not even a battery, But yes, it does 4K RAW at 120FPS.

OMG THAT IS RIDICULOUS!!!! so friccking awesome!

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x + H150i Elite LCD     

RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB DDR4 3600MHz CL16

Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro

GPU: MSI RTX 3070 Ventus 3X OC       

SSD 1: Corsair MP600 1tb (Windows)      

SSD 2: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb (Scratch Drive)   

SSD 3: Samsung 860 EVO 250gb

HDD 1: WD Blue 1TB

HDD 2: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Case: NZXT H710

PSU: Corsair TX750M

Mouse: Lamzu Atlantis Pro Mini 4khz

Keyboard: Akko 5075B Plus