(US - Amazon) - 4 Port USB 3.0 Hub, $5

Tocsin_786

i realized how much i needed a hub to connect all my different shit, this thing looks well built with a good design and looks like something that will sit right ontop of your case. just bought it and for 5 bucks it doesnt hurt to get one too.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00R8GWKV6/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00R8GWKV6&linkCode=as2&tag=o001b-20&linkId=TZDOQTJLGMH67BII

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Looks good, although posting on a tech forum like this will usually result in people questioning your financial decisions...

JK :P

Although the usb 3.0 to 2.0 could be problematic when you have usb 3.0 usbs to plug in.

Looks good, although posting on a tech forum like this will usually result in people questioning your financial decisions...

JK :P

Although the usb 3.0 to 2.0 could be problematic when you have usb 3.0 usbs to plug in.

i guess so, but ive gone through alot of usb 2.0 hubs, they all seemed to work okay. same might apply to usb 3? 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

i guess so, but ive gone through alot of usb 2.0 hubs, they all seemed to work okay. same might apply to usb 3? 

What I meant was that the USB hub in question has a usb connector to connect to your computer's usb port, which is 3.0, but only outputs usb 2.0 connections, so data transfer would be extremely slow.

What I meant was that the USB hub in question has a usb connector to connect to your computer's usb port, which is 3.0, but only outputs usb 2.0 connections, so data transfer would be extremely slow.

really? from what im seeing, it has all the 4 ports as usb 3.0 outs. 

I think that the USB 3 port is color coded as blue, and all the other ones are black, which I take as they are USb 2.0.

If they were USB 3.0 output, this would be a steal!

really? from what im seeing, it has all the 4 ports as usb 3.0 outs. 

Oh lookey here!

I was wrong :(

Quote below (I dunno how to set quotes):

I am going to get straight to the point and say that this USB hub is actually very useful if you do not have many USB ports on your PC. With 4 USB 3.0 ports connecting to one in a small package, this Hub is a space saver. The wire is bendable in many directions and seems durable. The Hub is light and feels high quality.

End quote (darn this font)

Although I don't see how an extra piece of tech is a "space saver"

I think that the USB 3 port is color coded as blue, and all the other ones are black, which I take as they are USb 2.0.

If they were USB 3.0 output, this would be a steal!

If you zoom in on the picture you can see the blue color indicating USB 3.0  :)

and they jacked it up to $20

See I'm a 21st century digital boy,
I don't know how to live but I've got a lot of toys. 

and they jacked it up to $20

what a deal, i just got mine today. very well built, produces enough power to get a external drive going (partly due to my motherboard). only problem is that i wish the cable was a couple inches longer. its light enough to hang, but short enough to not be put anywhere.

Wish I had gotten in on it before the price got jacked. 

20 dollars for me...

"Just go Android (Glorious Android Masterrace)"

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge 64GB

PC "SkyT": Radeon 390, i5 6600K, NZXT H440 Razer 

20 dollars for me...

price got jacked since the day of the deal :(

I actually got a different brand of the same thing as this on Prime day used. I got mine for $4 though. :P

http://www.amazon.com/D1-Bus-Powered-Integrated-Especially-Ultrabooks/dp/B00P7DVPKE/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1438186293&sr=8-9&keywords=trond

Internets Machine: Intel 4690k w/ Be Quiet! Pure Rock 4.7Ghz. MSI Krait z97. 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Ram. MSI GTX 970 SLI 1520mhz. 500GB Samsung EVO 840  & 3TB WD Blue Drive. Rosewill 1000w Modular PSU. Corsair Air 540

My Beats Yo: Desktop:SMSL SA-160 Amp, KEF Q100 w/ Dayton 100w Sub Theater: Micca MB42X-C x3, MB42X x2, COVO-S x2 w/Dayton 120w Sub Headphones:  HIFiMan HE-400i, PSB M4U2, Philips Fidelio X2, Modded Fostex T50RP, ATH-M50, NVX XPT100, Phillips SHP9500, Pioneer SE-A1000, Hyper X Cloud 1&2, CHC Silverado, Superlux 668B

Down to $12 but after it being $5 it's hard to pull the trigger. 

Down to $12 but after it being $5 it's hard to pull the trigger. 

$10 now.

just keep checking it and wait. the prices on this one are worse than the NY Stock Exchange. 

Exactly