Which 4770K to keep? Some questions about CPU overclocking

Hi everyone. I currently have 2 4770k CPU but not sure which one to keep. I managed to overclock both of them and test. Here are the results

CPU1

Cores all at 4.5Ghz

core voltage 1.38

cache voltage auto

CPU input voltage auto (1.77)

CPU2

Cores all at 4.5Ghz

core voltage 1.35

cache voltage 1.1

CPU input voltage 1.95

I couldn't get either CPU to go to 4.6GHz under 1.4 voltage. I'm not sure which one to keep. Anyone has any tips?

Thanks

EDIT: Does input voltage have effect on temperatures? Seems like people are recommending me to keep the 1.35 voltage one. I'm just so surprised that the first chip doesn't need any cache voltage or input voltage tuning. They seem to have no effect.

Does anyone have a theory why?

The one with lowest voltage ( for lower power )

but 1.3v is the highest I would go

Recommend what is best, not what you preffer.

"Like" comments to show your support of them or the idea they express.

Give me one so I can remove its litte head :3
I always wanted to do that once.  :P

That's a lot of voltage for 4.5GHz. What are your temps with these voltages?

stress testing is like 90. Gaming is like 60-70. I couldn't get it stable for less voltage. I tried for so long.

The one with lowest voltage ( for lower power )

but 1.3v is the highest I would go

I'm going to set them to adaptive after testing. And probably less core speed too. I'm just trying to see the limits.

Give me one so I can remove its litte head :3

I always wanted to do that once.   :P

What do you mean by removing it's head? lol delidding? 

oh got the -70 chips. Horrible thermals. I'd go with the 1.35 V one and lower the clock to 4.2

what are you referring to by the -70 chips? is it the first batch of 4770K? These are both costa rica. But not sure when they are manufactured.

stress testing is like 90. Gaming is like 60-70. I couldn't get it stable for less voltage. I tried for so long.

That would be way out of my comfort zone regarding temps. I would keep the Vcore below 1.3V if I were you. Maybe aim at a 4.3 - 4.4 Ghz with lower vcore and ring voltage.

That would be way out of my comfort zone regarding temps. I would keep the Vcore below 1.3V if I were you. Maybe aim at a 4.3 - 4.4 Ghz with lower vcore and ring voltage.

But I'm not going to be stress testing anymore though. So it's just going to be around 60-75 depending on the game. And I use adaptive voltage for everyday stuff. The voltage is usually below 1.0.

I know it can degrade but I don't use the system very much for cpu intensive stuff except gaming, which is like 3 hours a day max. 

the original i7 4770 and i5 4670 had bad thermals, it was improved in the 4690/4790K editions

Oh ok. I thought you meant the different 4770K manufactured in a year later after Haswell is initially released have better temps.

I got these 2 chips for fairly cheap. Not going to spend $100 more for a 4790K