Choose my case

I'm stuck between two choices for my new tower: the Phanteks Enthoo Pro, or the Corsair 750D.

I'm eventually going to be water cooling my PC, and both of these look like they have enough room.

I can get the 750D at the 'local' PC store, or order the Phanteks online.

The Phanteks is going to be cheaper online, but it's only $20USA, and then there's S&H.

So, I'm asking a bunch of people smarter than me about this: Which case should be the one to get?

If you think the phanteks is worth the extra trouble, get that one.
Else just stick with the 750D

I would get the phanteks :3

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

750d is a awesome case go with it

Of course, you can fit 280mm radiator on top, 280mm or 240mm radiator on the front and one 140mm radiator on the back.

I recently just got a Phanteks Enthoo Pro off NCIX outlet store on Ebay.  I freakin' love this thing!  I'm not used to a full sized tower but the amount of room it's got is just amazing.  I also like all the little things that Phanteks included in the case to make your build so much cleaner: PSU shroud to hide all your cable clutter at the bottom, fan headers in the back, SSD rear plate mounts, a side panel that hides your HDD's.  Did I mention the screws come in a nice little toolbox?  It's got lots of extras.

I don't have experience nor seen the 750D in person but if it's anything like a bigger version of my 350D, it'll just be as awesome.  I like the look of the Obsidian line.  It's simplistic, elegant, sleek... just don't put an optical drive.  It looks so awkward as it's not flushed with the rest of the front panel.

I'll give the slight edge to the Enthoo Pro due to the cleaner look of the build and the little bonuses it comes packaged with.

You can't go wrong with either one.  If you really want ASAP, just go with the 750D seeing as you can take it home right away.  If you can wait... Enthoo Pro!

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

I'm stuck between two choices for my new tower: the Phanteks Enthoo Pro, or the Corsair 750D.

I'm eventually going to be water cooling my PC, and both of these look like they have enough room.

I can get the 750D at the 'local' PC store, or order the Phanteks online.

The Phanteks is going to be cheaper online, but it's only $20USA, and then there's S&H.

So, I'm asking a bunch of people smarter than me about this: Which case should be the one to get?

Have you seen the Fractal Define S? That has tons of room for watercooling too since it mounts all hard drives and SSDs behind the motherboard tray. Plenty of room for push-pull at the front.

Probably not going to go with the Fractal Define S. I just cant imagine not having an optical drive in my build.

It still looks amazing.

I have a 750D.  Great case.   I am currently running two radiators.  A 360 in the top and a 240 in the bottom.  I may end up adding a 2nd 240 to the front as well.   It isn't needed but I like the idea of how it would look.   

that being said you can't really go wrong with either.    As for the Optical drive.   Don't bother.  my one wish for the 750D is that it didn't have the drive bays.   I just magnetized the doors and use it for access to a hidden card reader now.  

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Been watching a few videos about the Fractal Design Arc XL case.

What's the forums' opinion on the case?

If you can properly fill a 750D with enough watercooling, I'd say go for it. Often times people just have like 1 GPU and an H100i and it just doesn't look right with all that space in the 750D.

@TroubleKlef, I will eventually be watercooling the pc eventually, it's a money issue. All things considered, I'd rather have everything up & running before I get to water cooling. A 212 Evo cooler costs way less than H100i AIO cooler.

After it's put together, and I have some bank, I'll get an EK loop-in-a-box and use that.

Of course, you can fit 280mm radiator on top, 280mm or 240mm radiator on the front and one 140mm radiator on the back.

Without wishing to boast, in the Enthoo Pro you can fit a 420mm in the top, a 240mm in the front, a 140mm in the bottom (or a 240mm if you remove the bottom HDD cage) and a 140mm in the rear. Not exactly worse than the Corsair...

@NanuNanu14: I've got an Enthoo Pro, and I can heartily recommend it. It's a great case with loads freely divisable space inside, and the build quality is as good as anything out there. The included Phanteks fans aren't bad either; they're certainly quieter than Corsair's fans.

Main Rig "Melanie" (click!) -- AMD Ryzen7 1800X • Gigabyte Aorus X370-Gaming 5 • 3x G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 8GB • Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming • Corsair RM750x • Phanteks Enthoo Pro --

HTPC "Keira" -- AMD Sempron 2650 • MSI AM1I • 2x Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 1866 8GB • ASUS ENGTX 560Ti • Corsair SF450 • Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV Shift --

Laptop "Abbey" -- AMD E-350 • HP 646982-001 • 1x Samsung DDR3 1333 4GB • AMD Radeon HD 6310 • HP MU06 Notebook Battery • HP 635 case --

I've made my choice. I'm gonna go with the 750D.

EDIT EDIT EDIT

If I had the money, I'd get something from CaseLabs. There's a place near me that does sandblasting and powdercoating, so I can get that custom colors.