Razer Deathadder Chroma vs Logitech G502 Proteus Core vs Steelseries Rival

amazinjoe555

Depends on your grip. G502 is great for claw grip, Deathadder is good for palm/fingertip.

Rival is a long mouse so its good for palm

Razer Deathadder Chroma vs Logitech G502 Proteus Core vs Steelseries Rival. Which one is best for Counter Strike: Global Offensive.

i have personally used Deathadder last week and G502 and i can testify it that G502 is one Freaking accurate mouse. i play on around 1400 dpi on my pc and i found deathadder to be too much fast. it was accurate but i had to lower the dpi. i dont own both of these, just went to a friends house and checked he had both, rich bastard. anyhow, i will surely recommend G502 over deathadder any day, based on my experience. one more thing, the buttons on the Deathadder are weirdly sensitive. i have finger grip, and it was really a problem for me cause it would just press the button on its own when i was moving. honestly it felt like the buttons were made out of paper, not the durability but the sensitivity. 

G502, on the other hand was not stiff and not soft. it was in the middle, which i like. if i had money, i would go for 502 but its almost double the price here than US. so yea.

Current Rig: Intel core i7 4770K Stock 4.5G, Asus Maximus VI Hero, Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 16Gb (8Gx2), 2x SLi Gigabyte Geforce GTX 670 2Gb GDDR5 3X Windforce Edition, Corsair Hydro Series H100i (Push), JDS LABS O2/ODAC combo, Fiio E18 KUNLUN, Asus Xonar Essence STX (secondary PC), Sennheiser HD700, Hifiman HE 400i, Beyerdynamics DT 990 PRO 250 Ohm, Sennheiser HD 518, Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 850W 80+, Cooler Master CM 690 II Advanced, Samsun4g DVD R/W Combo, 3X Cooler Master 120mm Blue LED fans, LG IPS 23EA73, Logitech G710 BLUE, BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 Edition,Logitech G402 HYPERION FURY, Bloody Core V7, SteelSeries QcK Mass MiBR mouse pad

Razer Deathadder Chroma vs Logitech G502 Proteus Core vs Steelseries Rival. Which one is best for Counter Strike: Global Offensive.

G502. I own the g602 and I love it, bit I have also used the g502. They are a couple of amazing mice! Logitech's software is quite finicky though...so if you end up going with the g502 and run into problems like your programmable buttons not working, just pm me and I'll be happy to help!

i have personally used Deathadder last week and G502 and i can testify it that G502 is one Freaking accurate mouse. i play on around 1400 dpi on my pc and i found deathadder to be too much fast. it was accurate but i had to lower the dpi. i dont own both of these, just went to a friends house and checked he had both, rich bastard. anyhow, i will surely recommend G502 over deathadder any day, based on my experience. one more thing, the buttons on the Deathadder are weirdly sensitive. i have finger grip, and it was really a problem for me cause it would just press the button on its own when i was moving. honestly it felt like the buttons were made out of paper, not the durability but the sensitivity. 

G502, on the other hand was not stiff and not soft. it was in the middle, which i like. if i had money, i would go for 502 but its almost double the price here than US. so yea.

Have you tried the rival?  Which of these mice have the best sensor?

Have you tried the rival? Which of these mice have the best sensor?

Yes, I have tried all three of the listed mice. If by the best sensor you mean most DPI, then in order from most to least DPI goes logitech, razor, rival. Logitech went a bit overkill there with a 12,000 DPI sensor, but hey - why not?

Yes, I have tried all three of the listed mice. If by the best sensor you mean most DPI, then in order from most to least DPI goes logitech, razor, rival. Logitech went a bit overkill there with a 12,000 DPI sensor, but hey - why not?

DPI isn't everything with a sensor. I mean't acceleration, polling rate, response time, and smoothing issues. I know the DPI.

https://youtu.be/cAEb9a-dltk

try corsair raptor m45, linus recommends it and so i got one :P

What grip do you have?  See the link in my sig to find out!

Also, remember to follow your topic!

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames